How do I pair my Xfinity xr2 remote to my soundbar?
- Make the Soundbar the Receiver Output.
- Press the Setup Button on Your Xfinity X1 Remote.
- Wait Until the LED Light at the Top Turns Green.
- Enter the Soundbar’s Manufacturer Code.
- Wait for the Led Light to Flash Twice (in Green)
- Test the Remote.
How do I get my Xfinity remote to control my sound bar?
To program an Xfinity X1 remote to your Soundbar, consider the following steps:
- Make the Soundbar the receiver output.
- Press the Setup button on your Xfinity X1 remote.
- Wait until the LED light at the top turns green.
- Enter the Soundbar’s manufacturer code.
- Wait for the LED light to flash twice (in green)
- Test the remote.
How do I control my Soundbar with my cable remote?
How to Control a Soundbar With a TV Remote
- Find the optical or HDMI ARC connection on both the soundbar and TV.
- Connect an optical or HDMI cable to each.
- Turn the TV and soundbar on.
- Test and Troubleshoot Any Connection Issues.
- Adjust and Optimize Your Sound.
How do I connect my soundbar to my Xfinity box?
Connect the sound bar HDMI out to a TV port that you know works when the X1 box is connected directly. Alternatively, connect the X1 box to the TV, and use digital optical out to the sound bar.
How do I control the volume on my Xfinity xr2 remote?
5. Press the TV Power button on the remote. If the TV turns off, you have successfully programmed your remote. Turn the TV back on and press the VOL +/- and Mute buttons to confirm they control the volume of your device.
How do I program my Xfinity xr2 remote?
Pair to a TV Box
- While the TV is on, press and hold the Setup button on the remote for 3 seconds until the All Power button changes from red to green.
- Enter the first 5-digit code listed for the TV manufacturer. Note: The All Power button should blink twice.
- Aim the remote at the TV, and press the Power button.
How do I get my soundbar to turn on with my TV?
To make your Soundbar turn on with your TV when using an optical cable connection, follow these steps:
- Plug in the optical cable.
- Ensure that Auto Power Link is turned on.
- Turn on the D.IN mode on your Soundbar.
- Adjust the TV speaker settings.
- Plug in the HDMI ARC connection.
- Ensure that Anynet+ is turned on.
Can Xfinity remote control TV and soundbar?
Overview. You can program your Xfinity Voice Remote to work with your TV and audio/video (AV) receiver, like a sound bar and other pieces of audio equipment.
Do I need to connect my soundbar to my cable box?
You would just need to connect your TV to the soundbar using the fiber optic cable that was included. The audio source when watching TV is your cable box that goes to your TV then out to your soundbar, so you don’t need to hook the soundbar up to your cable box.
Why won’t my Xfinity Remote change the volume?
If your Xfinity remote volume is not working, verify that your batteries work. If they do, try unpairing and repairing your remote or resetting both the remote and tv box. What is this? If you’re sure there aren’t any hardware defects on the Xfinity remote, contact Xfinity customer care or replace your device.