How do I put money on my BruinCard?
You can add funds to your BruinCard:
- Online — visit the BruinCard website and click on Make Deposit.
- Cash — Deposit cash at a Payment Headquarter in Location (PHIL) located at:
- In person — visit the BruinCard Center at 123 Kerckhoff Hall to make a deposit using credit/debit cards and checks.
How do you use a BruinCard?
Swipe or tap your BruinCard to get into a UCLA dining hall. Pay with BruinCard funds or your UCLA Housing meal plan. Access Card: Use your BruinCard to gain entry to your on-campus residence hall or any campus building you have access to.
How do you pay for laundry at UCLA?
After your New Student Orientation, you are given a bruin card that you can put money onto for different uses on campus (printing, eating at some restaurants, laundry, etc.). Once you put your clothes into the washer, just swipe your bruin card and the money will automatically be deducted from your account.
How do I get a UCLA BruinCard?
Getting Your BruinCard
- Visit the BruinCard website and click on “Submit Photo” on the menu (you’ll need your UCLA Logon ID).
- Submit a passport quality photo with a plain white background. You’ll receive a completion email 1-2 business days later stating whether your photo was approved.
What is BruinCard Easy Pay?
Money deposited to a BruinCard Easy Pay account can be used to make debit purchases at restaurants and stores on and off campus. The UCLA BruinCard can serve as a stored-value card, similar to a prepaid phone card. It is available to all UCLA faculty, staff, and students.
How do I find my UCLA ID number?
Your University ID (UID) is a unique, nine-digit number, which can be located in several places including:
- On your UCLA ID card (BruinCard)
- On your time reporting applications (TRS,HBS and KRONOS)
- On atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu (under the Employment Verification Tab)
- On any of your paystubs.
- On your W2 under Control No.
How do I check my meal swipes UCLA?
Students can check their meal plan balance on the UCLA Housing app and can donate all swipes that would be leftover after their finals via a Google Form. Usually, Swipe Out Hunger collects over 15,000 swipes a quarter!
What are the benefits of the Bruin credit cards?
Both cards have benefits that will take your Bruin pride to the next level: ✓ 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate for the first six months on purchases and balance transfers – a variable APR of 13.15% – 23.15% will apply thereafter* ✓ Enjoy no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
How do I use my BruinCard funds?
Pay with BruinCard funds or your UCLA Housing meal plan. Use your BruinCard to gain entry to your on-campus residence hall or any campus building you have access to.
Can I get a refund on a BruinCard deposit?
BruinCard deposits are non-refundable (unless cardholder is no longer affiliated with UCLA). BruinCard accounts are NOT associated or compatible with BruinBill. BruinCard funds cannot be used to pay Registration/Tuition, Housing, or other fees posted on the BruinBill. Any refund generated through BruinBill cannot be transferred to BruinCard.
What if my BruinCard is lost or frozen?
Your payment information is protected by Secure Server software encryption. NOTICE: If your BruinCard is marked as frozen/lost, please wait until your card is marked as found or a replacement card is obtained prior to making a deposit to avoid posting delays.