How do I see my post views on WordPress?
How to count post views in WordPress using Post Views Counter plugin
- First of all, as usual, you need to install and activate the Post Views Counter plugin.
- Next, move to Settings => Post Views Counter.
- Switch to the Display tab.
- When you’ve done, this is what you will get:
How do I use the post view counter plugin in WordPress?
- Install Post Views Counter either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Post Views Counter settings and set your options.
How do you add views on WordPress?
To do an automatic install of Page Views Count, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type “Page Views Count” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
How do I find post stats in WordPress?
Make sure that you’re logged in to your WordPress website. Then visit any page or post on your website and simply click the Insights option in the admin bar. This will open up the stats for your post or page. You can view how many pages views it got, the time on page people spend, its bounce rate, entrances, and exits.
How do I see all posts on a WordPress page?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
How do I get more views on WordPress?
Table of Contents
- Help Search Engines Find your Site.
- Blog Regularly.
- Use Keywords on your Site.
- Use Appropriate Tags.
- Connect to the Community & Spread the Word.
- Read and Comment on Other Blogs.
- Link to Other Blogs.
- Share on Social Media.
Is MonsterInsights free?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. MonsterInsights is the best WordPress Analytics plugin. Get it for free! Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code.