How do you get cool backgrounds on Word?
Add or change a background image or watermark
- Go to Design or Layout, and select Watermark.
- Select Picture > Select Picture, browse through your image files, and choose the image that you want to use.
- Select Insert.
- If you want the background image to show with full color intensity, clear the Washout check box.
How can I decorate my Microsoft Word?
Design and edit in Word
- Select Design > Themes.
- Point to a theme to preview how it will look.
- Select the theme you want.
How do I change the background color in Word 2022?
How to Change the Background Color of a Word Document. From the top menu, click the Design tab. Within the Page Background section, click Page Color. Select a color from Theme Colors or Standard Colors.
How do I put background on text in Word?
- On the Layout tab, under Page Background, select Watermark.
- Choose Text.
- Type or edit your text for the watermark, or select a text watermark from the drop down menu, and then select the text formatting that you want. Tips:
How do I change the background color of a picture in Word?
In the “Design” tab again, find the “Page Color” button, click it, and then press “Fill Effects…”. In the Fill Effects window, click on the “Picture” tab. Press “Select Picture…” to open File Explorer, and choose an image that makes a fitting Microsoft Word background. Once you’re ready, press “OK”.
How do I make a Word document look pretty?
Here, we’ll show you how to format a Word document to make it look professional.
- Keep It Simple, Less Is More.
- Choose a Context-Appropriate Typeface.
- Use Standard Font Size and Color.
- Use Standard Page Size and Margins.
- Align Paragraphs to the Left.
- Indent the First Lines of Paragraphs.
- Place Images Between Paragraphs.
How do I change the background color in Microsoft Office?
To change the background color and design of all your Office programs, go to File > Options > General > Office Theme.
How do I change the background color in Word 2010?
Change the Background Color of a Word Document In Word 2010, go to Page Layout > Page Color. Select Page Color to display a list of color options available as background tints. Select the color you want from Standard Colors or Theme Colors. To add a custom color, select More Colors.
How do you change the theme color in Word?
On the Page Layout tab in Excel or the Design tab in Word, click Colors, and then click Customize Colors. Click the button next to the theme color you want to change (for example, Accent 1 or Hyperlink), and then pick a color under Theme Colors.
How do I change the background on a Word template?
- Click File > Open.
- Double-click This PC. (In Word 2013, double-click Computer).
- Browse to the Custom Office Templates folder that’s under My Documents.
- Click your template, and click Open.
- Make the changes you want, then save and close the template.