- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- Click the “Safari” menu.
- Click the “Preferences” menu item.
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Close the “Preferences” window.
How to enable security settings in Safari browser?
Open the Safari application by clicking on an icon that appears like a compass in your bottom toolbar. 2. Click on the “Safari” menu at the top left corner of the browser. 3. Under the Safari menu, find and click on “Preferences”. This will open a pop-up menu. 4. Move your cursor over to the “Security” tab and select it. 5.
How to change default browser on safari?
Open the Safari application by clicking on an icon that appears like a compass in your bottom toolbar. 2. Click on the “Safari” menu at the top left corner of the browser. 3. Under the Safari menu, find and click on “Preferences”.