What do you put in a dry sandwich?
My sandwich suggestions:
- apple (golden delicious) and cheddar cheese (maybe add hummus)
- scrambled eggs, carmelized/cooked onion and monteray jack cheese.
- roast (not deli) chicken and red pepper with mango chutney.
- grilled slices of eggplant and grilled portabello with havarti cheese.
What fillings would be best for an open face sandwich?
9 Epic Open-Face Sandwiches
- Open-Face Smoked-Mackerel Sandwiches.
- Open-Face Steak Sandwich with Pickled Green Tomatoes.
- Tomato, Prosciutto and Gruyère Sandwiches.
- Open-Face Artichoke, Mozzarella and Fried Egg Sandwiches.
- Cajun-Spiced, Open-Face Red Pepper Frittata Sandwiches.
- Open-Face Reuben Sandwiches.
What’s all on a club sandwich?
A club sandwich, also called a clubhouse sandwich, is a sandwich of toasted bread, sliced cooked turkey, ham or fried bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. A signature feature of a club sandwich is using three pieces of bread – with one slice used as a separator in the middle.
What are the types of sandwich filling and spread?
Popular sandwich spreads include peanut butter, cream cheese, mustard, vegemite, hummus, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc. Less well-known sandwich spreads include anchovy paste, bacon jam and spam spread.
What is the best filling for a sandwich?
We’ve rounded up our best sandwich fillings. Our fillings include cranberry and cheese toasties, salmon and scrambled egg bagels and BBQ chicken baguettes. Our selection of delicious fillers varies from baguette fillings, open sandwiches, and wraps too.
How do you make sandwiches for a crowd?
Sandwiches for a Crowd. It is as easy as placing thin sliced of ham, turkey and Swiss cheese between two slices of bread (you can spread one slice with mayonnaise and one slice with mustard if you like). Layer on large trays, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to deep fry.
What do you put on a ploughman’s sandwich?
Try a traditional ploughman’s sandwich, filled with ham, cheddar and plenty of tangy pickle. Upgrade your mayo with a spoonful of wholegrain mustard and add some crunch with thin slices of fresh apple. Top with peppery rocket and enjoy!
What do you put on a Mediterranean sandwich?
This Mediterranean layered sandwich combines green pesto, sweet grilled peppers, juicy tomatoes and mozzarella cheese in one. These mouth-watering layered sandwiches are ready in just 15 minutes. All you need is crusty rolls, cheese, wafer-thin ham, tomatoes and cucumber to make these impressive stripy picnic rolls.