What is excessive sentence?
unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings. 1) You should not demand such an excessive charge. 2) Heavy rain and excessive use have impoverished the soil. 3) The government says that local authority spending is excessive. 4) She takes an excessive interest in clothes.
How do you use measure in a sentence?
Measure sentence example
- It took too much effort to look up at the sun to measure time.
- You can’t really measure which is most dangerous.
- Once the promise of this world comes to be, new ways will be created to measure even more data.
How do you use intolerable in a sentence?
Intolerable sentence example
- Meanwhile conditions grew intolerable for the inhabitants.
- Nicholas felt the situation to be intolerable and went to have an explanation with his mother.
- And the intolerable Xander is back.
Is excessiveness a word?
A condition of going or being beyond what is needed, desired, or appropriate: embarrassment, excess, exorbitance, extravagance, extravagancy, extravagantness, overabundance, plethora, superabundance, superfluity, superfluousness, surfeit.
How do you use Patroll in a sentence?
Patrolling sentence example
- I listened, as tight as a bow string as Howie narrated in a whispered voice as he was patrolling around the house.
- They’d found five already within the area they’re patrolling .
- Children are involved in every aspect of the school – from designing facilities to patrolling corridors.
Was existed in a sentence?
“The main dance clubs were outside the village, and what gay space there was existed only once you went through the doors and paid your money. Rosavin was existed only in RH, RSE and RR species. As can be shown, a wide range of correlations was existed among the five variables.
What is a sentence for prejudice?
Prejudice Sentence Examples The police do not want to prejudice an investigation. We don’t want to prejudice law enforcement against doing the right thing. There was prejudice in the workplace culminating in her resignation a year ago.
How do you use ultimately in a sentence?
Ultimately sentence example
- He is their father and he is ultimately responsible.
- A situation arose that ultimately remedied both problems.
- Why do I say this ultimately bankrupts nations?
- That internal focus had ultimately cost her the ultimate relationship.
How do you use tyranny in a sentence?
Examples of tyranny in a Sentence The refugees were fleeing tyranny. He was dedicated to ending the tyranny of slavery. a nation ruled by tyranny She felt lost in the bureaucratic tyrannies of the university system. The king sought an absolute tyranny over the colonies.
What were the 4 Intolerable Acts?
The four acts were the Boston Port Act, the Massachusetts Government Act, the Administration of Justice Act, and the Quartering Act. The Quebec Act of 1774 is sometimes included as one of the Coercive Acts, although it was not related to the Boston Tea Party.