What is the best app for free podcasts?
Cross-Platform Podcast Apps
- RadioPublic. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Player FM. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Pocket Casts. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Castbox. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Podbean. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Stitcher. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- Laughable. Free on iOS • Free on Android.
- TuneIn Radio.
Are podcasts free on iPhone?
Apple Podcasts offers millions of shows completely free. And some publishers offer premium shows, episodes, and channels that can be purchased through a monthly or annual subscription.
How do you listen to a podcast on iPhone?
Play a podcast Tap an episode. To pick up where you left off in a show or resume playing a previous episode, tap Listen Now, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap an episode below Recently Played. Tip: To jump to a specific time in the episode, drag the slider below the show’s artwork.
How do I put podcasts on my iPhone?
- Tap the “iTunes” app on your home screen.
- Tap “Search” and then type the name of a specific podcast.
- Tap the podcast’s name to go to its episode listings.
- Tap the arrow icon next to any episode to download it to your iPhone.
- Enter the password for your Apple account and tap “Download.”
How do I get podcasts on my iPhone?
- Search by title, person, or topic: Tap Search at the bottom right of the screen, then enter what you’re looking for into the search bar on the top of the screen.
- Discover new shows: Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen to see New & Noteworthy, featured shows, and the Apple editorial collections.
How do I listen to a podcast on my iPhone?
Follow your favorite podcasts and control how you listen with playback speed, skip, and more….How to follow podcasts on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Browse or search for a show. Need help finding the shows that you like?
- Tap the show to see its information page.
- Tap the Follow button .
How do I put a podcast on my iPhone?
Just follow these steps:
- Find the Voice Memos app on your iPhone.
- Choose a topic you’d like to talk about.
- Write out an outline for a short 5-10 minute episode.
- Open up the Voice Memos app and record your episode!
- Repeat over and over again: practice recording that same episode dozens of times.
Is it better to stream or download podcasts?
So, for you as a podcaster it is better that listeners stream your show and do not download it. On the other hand, allowing your listeners to download your shows makes listening to your podcast more convenient.
Where do you find podcasts on iPhone?
What are the best podcasts to listen to on my iPhone?
How to Listen to Podcasts on My iPhone Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the “Browse” tab to discover new podcasts you might like. If you already have a podcast in mind or someone’s recommended one to you, tap the “Search” tab, and then type the name of the podcast. When you find the podcast you want, tap it. See More….
How to create a podcast from your iPhone?
Open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone or iPad.
What are the best podcast apps?
How to rate and review podcasts in the iPhone app?
– You can leave a review on the Apple Podcasts app by heading to a podcast’s “Ratings & Reviews” menu. – Once you start leaving reviews, you can find all of your podcast reviews in the Apple ID menu. – Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.