What is the security code for Nokia C2?
Step 4: Simply, type in these codes 0000, 1122, 4321, 12345. These are the default security codes set by the manufacturer. Step 5: At last, proceed with the “Yes” option to factory reset your Nokia C2-01.
How do I connect my Nokia C2-01 to WiFi?
- Swipe up.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and select CONNECT. Wi-Fi password.
- You are now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How do I connect my Nokia 5310 to WiFi?
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi .
- Switch Wi-Fi to On .
- Select the connection you want to use.
What is the security code of Nokia C2 01?
Key in the current phone lock code (default is 12345) and press the Navigation key.
What is the factory reset code Nokia?
To reset your phone to its original settings and to remove all your data, on the home screen, type in *#7370#. Enter the security code. There is no more confirmation after you select OK , but the phone is reset and all data is removed.
How do I connect my Nokia C2 to the Internet?
Use internet browser – Nokia C2-01
- Step 1 of 17. Find “Browser” Press the Navigation key.
- Step 2 of 17. Find “Browser”
- Step 3 of 17. Find “Browser”
- Step 4 of 17. Use internet browser.
- Step 5 of 17. Enter web address.
- Step 6 of 17. Enter web address.
- Step 7 of 17. Enter web address.
- Step 8 of 17. Go to bookmark.
How do you turn on a Nokia C2?
Turn your phone on and off – Nokia C2-01 Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on. Key in your PIN and press the Navigation key. The PIN is used to protect your SIM from unauthorised use.