What is the username and password for TRENDnet router?
TRENDnet. The default User Name and password are both admin. TRENDnet recommends changing the default Administrator and User passwords. To change the default passwords log in to the TEW-712BR by entering http://192.168.10.1 into the address line of your browser.
How do I access my TRENDnet router?
TRENDnet. Step 1 Log into the Router by entering its IP address into a browser. The default IP address is http://192.168.1.1. At the login, enter your username (admin) and password (admin).
What is TRENDnet router IP?
The majority of the TRENDnet routers use 192.168.1.1 as the default IP address.
How do I change my TRENDnet WIFI password?
- Step 1 Log into the Router by entering its IP address into a browser. The default IP address is http://192.168.1.1. The default username is “admin” with a password of (blank).
- Step 2 Click “Tools” on the left hand side then click on “Admin”.
- Step 3 Input the new password and verify. Then click on “Save Settings”.
How do I reset my TRENDnet WiFi?
TRENDnet. How do I reset the router to factory default settings? Press and hold in the reset button on the back of the Router for approximately 15 seconds while the power is on.
How do I use TRENDnet Ethernet?
Set up the Trendnet Switch
- Connect the Trendnet switch to a power outlet using the included power cord.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the Trendnet switch to a LAN or numbered port on your router.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect the Receipt printer, Label printer, and Integrated Scale to the Trendnet Switch.
How do I reset my TRENDnet router?
How do I log into my TRENDnet switch?
Access your switch management page Open your web browser and enter the IP address of the switch, such as http://192.168.10.200. Your switch will prompt you for a user name and password. Enter the User Name and Password, and then click Login.