What should I read after Gillian Flynn?
Gone Girl Withdrawal: 11 Books to Read If You Love Gillian Flynn
- Luckiest Girl Alive. by Jessica Knoll.
- The Girl on the Train. by Paula Hawkins.
- Before I Go to Sleep. by S. J. Watson.
- The Never List. by Koethi Zan.
- The Silent Wife. by A. S. A. Harrison.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. by Stieg Larsson.
- Silence of the Lambs.
What should I read after Caroline kepnes?
Hopefully they don’t scare you out of visiting your local independent bookstore.
- ‘Cold Cold Heart’ by Tami Hoag.
- ‘It Ends with Her’ by Brianna Labuskes.
- ‘Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery’ by Robert Kolker.
- ‘All the Truth That’s in Me’ by Julie Berry.
- ‘Creep’ by Jennifer Hillier.
- ‘Luckiest Girl Alive’ by Jessica Knoll.
What book should I read if I liked Gone Girl?
If you’re looking for books like Gone Girl and the Girl on the Train then Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff should be on your radar. The difference is that this novel focuses a lot more on the secrets between a man and wife rather than the psychological thriller aspects.
Is you the show similar to the book?
While Netflix’s YOU brought the characters and thrill to life, some adaptations were different from the book series it was based on. Netflix’s YOU, like many adaptations, differs from its source material in a myriad of ways, which is true of any property coming from the written word.
What author writes like Karin Slaughter?
Books To Read If You Like Karin Slaughter
- Toxic Deception. by K.C. Gillis. Release Date: February 6, 2020.
- Unseen Evil. by Liz Mistry. Release Date: September 2, 2019.
- A Cold Trail. by Robert Dugoni. Release Date: February 4, 2020.
- When I Was You. by Minka Kent. Release Date: February 1, 2020.
- Bitter Falls. by Rachel Caine.
What should I read if I liked Gossip Girl?
13 Books to Read If You Still Miss Gossip Girl
- The A-List by Zoey Dean. Image Source: amazon.com.
- Private by Kate Brian.
- The It Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar.
- The Clique by Lisi Harrison.
- The Heiress by Sara Shepard.
- Dare Me by Megan Abbott.
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll.
- Gossip Girl: The Carlyles by Cecily von Ziegesar.