Where can I find Halloween parties in LA?
5 Can’t Miss Halloween Parties in LA and Hollywood
- The W Hollywood Rooftop Halloween Masquerade.
- West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval.
- NoHo Monster Bash.
- The Halloween Opera at Ace Hotel.
- Halloween Monster Night.
Where is the largest Halloween party?
Considered to be the best Halloween parties in USA, West Hollywood Carnival makes sure it lives up to its name. This party attracts more than half a million people who all gather up in the Santa Monica Boulevard and celebrate together in the biggest street party in the whole country.
What can adults do on Halloween night?
Here are just a few of our favorite options.
- Watch a scary movie.
- Binge-watch a season of American Horror Story.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Go bobbing for apples.
- Hit up a hayride.
- Or hit up a haunted house.
- Head to a Halloween party — or host one of your own!
- Bake a candy cake.
What is there to do on Halloween in Los Angeles?
Here Are Some of the Spookiest Ways to Celebrate Halloween in Los Angeles
- Halloween at Vibiana with Lit Experiential.
- Haunted Little Tokyo.
- Boo at the Zoo.
- Downtown Center BID’s Annual Halloween DTLA Festival for Kids.
- Fright Fest at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- Knott’s Scary Farm.
- Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios.
Where should I go Halloween in California?
California’s 9 Best Haunted Halloween Attractions
- Los Angeles Haunted Hayride, Los Angeles.
- Ultimate Terror Scream Park, Sacramento.
- Cemetarium Haunted House, Citrus Heights.
- The Haunted Hotel, San Diego.
- Fear Overload Scream Park, San Leandro.
- Raisin Hell Ranch, Madera.
- All Saints Lunatic Asylum, Apple Valley.
What is there to do on Halloween night in Los Angeles?