Where can you go from Berlin?
12 Top-Rated Day Trips from Berlin
- Potsdam’s Parks and Palaces. Sanssouci Park.
- Dresden. Dresden.
- Walking around Peacock Island. Walking Around Peacock Island.
- Spandau Citadel. Spandau Citadel.
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp. Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp.
- River Havel Highlights.
- The River Spree.
Where can you drive to from Berlin?
The 9 Best Vacation Spots Within Driving Distance of Berlin
- Potsdam. Distance from Berlin: 35 kilometers southwest; 40-minute drive.
- Pfaueninsel (Peacock Island)
- Spreewald (Spree Forest)
- Szczecin, Poland.
- Prague, Czech Republic.
- Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic.
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
Where can you go by train from Berlin?
5 day trips from Berlin by train
- Potsdam. Just 30 mins from the city centre by train, the peace and quiet of Potsdam is a welcome break from busy Berlin.
- Pfaueninsel Island, Berlin.
- Tropical Islands Resort, Krausnick.
- Spreewald, Lübbenau.
How far is Berlin to Poland by train?
Berlin to Poland by train. The train journey time between Berlin and Poland is around 7h 21m and covers a distance of around 564 km.
Which European city is closest to Berlin?
Geographically, which of these European capital cities is the closest to Berlin? The closest capital city to Berlin is Prague! Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic and the regular seat of its central authorities.
How many hours is it from Berlin to Switzerland?
Yes, the driving distance between Berlin to Switzerland is 842 km. It takes approximately 7h 19m to drive from Berlin to Switzerland.
What are the 10 capital cities nearest to Berlin?
10 Closest Capitals to Berlin Quiz Stats
What are the top ten things to do in Berlin?
Top 10 sights in Berlin: Brandenburger Tor Fernsehturm Reichstag Berlin Cathedral Sightseeing highlights not to be missed! The city’s must-sees at a glance Berlin’s Top 10 Attractions | visitBerlin.de
What are the best tourist attractions in Berlin?
Unter den Linden. The name Unter den Linden translates to ‘under the linden trees’ and that is exactly what this boulevard is.
What are some fun things to do in Berlin?
Take a Goofy Shot in a Photoautomat.
What is the best location to stay in Berlin?
Mitte (City Centre)