Are Helio trailers good?
The HELIO O Series travel trailer is a compact, lightweight teardrop travel trailer that will appeal to anyone seeking comfort and quality wherever they are. As one of the lightest travel trailers on the market, you’ll love how this RV can easily be towed by many compact cars.
How much does a Helio 2 cost?
The company offers three versions, designated by the number of people they can sleep: O2, O3 and O4. All can be towed by most cars and crossovers, and retail prices start at less than $18,000.
How much does a Helio camper weigh?
|Weight HE3S, CA||389 lbs (177 KG)|
|Tongue weight, CA||40 lbs (18 KG)|
|GVWR, CA||935 lbs (424 KG)|
|Weight HE3S+ , CA, USA||456 lbs (204 KG)|
How much does a Mypod camper cost?
|Suggested List Price||Average Retail|
What is top rated travel trailer?
Best 2021 Travel Trailer Brands
- Coachmen Apex Ultra-Lite.
- Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition.
- Winnebago Hike.
- Winnebago Micro Minnie.
- Jayco Jay Feather.
- Jayco White Hawk.
- Grand Design Imagine.
- Grand Design Transcend Xplor.
What is the lightest travel trailer with a bathroom?
Lightweight travel trailers with a bathroom
- Airstream Basecamp 2.0.
- Aliner LXE.
- Atia RV GU147.
- Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Plus.
- Casita Spirit Deluxe.
- Coachmen Clipper UltraLight 14CR.
- Forest River R-Pod 171 Ultra Lite Travel Trailer.
- Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 16RE.
What RVS are made in Canada?
If you’re looking at buying a motorhome but want to support a domestic company, here are 6 Canadian RV brands to consider:
- Outback Trillium Trailers (Ontario):
- Pleasure-Way (Saskatchewan):
- Northern Lite (British Columbia):
- Hymer (Ontario):
- Escape Trailer Industries (British Columbia):
- Bigfoot RV (British Columbia):
Who makes MyPod?
Designed & Built by Xtreme Outdoors in Somerset, Pennsylvania. The MyPod is manufactured by Xtreme Outdoors at a 135,000 sq. ft. facility in Somerset, Pennsylvania.