How can I transfer balance from Agrani Bank?
You will need to link the Bank account with the bKash account in order to use this service in the first step. You can go to Add Money or Transfer Money option of bKash App and link the Agrani Bank Account by inserting the necessary info and OTP.
Is Agrani Bank Online?
The bank has 11 Circle offices, 53 zonal offices and 36 Divisions in head office. ABL has been able to create 965 branches including 36 corporate , 43 AD (authorized dealer) branches widely distributed and is a technology pioneer, with all branches providing real time online banking.
Is Agrani Bank a government bank?
The bank is fully owned by the Government of Bangladesh. Agrani Bank is governed by a board of directors consisting of 12 members headed by a chairman.
How many branches are there in Agrani Bank in Bangladesh?
There are total 921 branches of Agrani Bank Limited situated in 64 districts in Bangladesh. You may browse the branches by districts or pick your nearby branch directly from the list below.
How can I link my bank account to bKash?
You are here
- Log in to your bKash App.
- Add your Bank account from bKash Menu.
- Save your bank account.
- Click on the Transfer Money icon.
- Select your desired bank.
- Enter bank account details to transfer money.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter a reference about the transaction.
What is Agrani Bank routing number?
Branch Name Location & Routing Number
|AGRANI BANK LTD. ALL BRANCH NAME LOCATION & ROUTING NUMBER|
|Bank Name||Bank Code||Branch Name|
|AGRANI BANK LTD.||010||BANDARBAN BAZAR|
|AGRANI BANK LTD.||010||AZIZ NAGAR|
|AGRANI BANK LTD.||010||AZADI BAZAR|
What does AD branch mean?
Authorised Dealer(AD) Branches: Branches of banks authorised to deal in foreign exchange business.
How do I check my account number?
There are a few ways you can find your account number. Look at a check. Your account number (usually 10 digits) is specific to your personal account. It’s the second set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, just to the right of the bank routing number.
How can I check my bank statement online?
How to get Bank Statement online?
- Step 1: Login to the account through the bank’s net banking portal or mobile banking app.
- Step 2: Look for the heading “bank statement” or “e-statements”.
- Step 3: Select the statement period.
How do I add a bank account to bKash app?
Select bKash account from the beneficiary list….Adding beneficiary:
- Log into your internet banking mobile app or web.
- Go to manage beneficiary.
- Add bKash account as a beneficiary by following the steps as per instruction.
- Now you can transfer fund to the added beneficiary.