How do I connect my EdgeRouter?
Establishing Initial Connectivity
- Connect an Ethernet cable from a computer to the eth0 interface on the EdgeRouter.
- Configure a static IP address on your computer in the 192.168.
- Open a Web Browser and enter https://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Log into the router using the default credentials.
How do I connect my EdgeRouter to my modem?
Connect the Power Adapter to the Power port of the EdgeRouter. Then plug the Power Adapter into a power outlet. Connect the PoE cable of a PoE switch or adapter to the eth0/PoE In port of the EdgeRouter. The EdgeOS® configuration interface can be accessed via DHCP or static IP address assignment.
What does EdgeRouter Lite do?
www.ubnt.com/edgemax The EdgeRouter is a router that provides a variety of features, including routing, security, Virtual Private Networking (VPN), monitoring and management services, and Quality of Service (QoS).
How do you reset EdgeRouter Lite?
Press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds until the right LED on port eth2 starts flashing and then becomes solidly lit. After a few seconds, the LED will turn off, and the EdgeRouter Lite will automatically reboot.
What is an EdgeRouter and how does it work?
An edge router is a specialized router located at a network boundary that enables an internal network to connect to external networks. They are primarily used at two demarcation points: the wide area network (WAN) and the internet.
How do I access EdgeRouter Lite?
Accessing the EdgeRouter on Windows Access the Web UI manually by navigating to https://192.168.1.1 using your favorite browser. Access the EdgeRouter’s Command Line Interface (CLI) using either SSH or the Console port.
How do I update my EdgeRouter Lite firmware?
Upgrading via UNMS
- Navigate to the connection Firmware Manager.
- Select the Upgrade devices option on the EdgeRouter that you wish to upgrade.
- Choose to either schedule the update or upgrade the firmware directly (select ▼).
- The EdgeRouter will automatically reboot once the firmware upgrade is complete.
How do you reset EdgeRouter?
GUI: Access the EdgeRouter Web UI.
- Navigate to the System tab in the bottom-left of the Web UI.
- Reset the configuration to defaults by pressing the Reset to Default button in the Reset Config to Default section.
- The EdgeRouter will prompt for a device reboot to complete the reset.
- Wait for the reboot to complete.
How do I Reset my Edgemax router password?
Change the admin password on the EdgeRouter Lite
- Click on Users.
- Click on Actions.
- Click on Config.
- Click on Change Password.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click Save to save your changes.
How do I get Started with the edgerouter Lite?
Get started at www.unms.com Static IP Address 1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port of your computer to the port labeled eth0on the EdgeRouter Lite. 2. Configure the Ethernet adapter on your host system with a static IP address on the 192.168.1.x subnet.
How to reset edge router Lite to factory default settings?
Reset There are two methods to reset the EdgeRouter Lite to factory defaults: • Runtime reset (recommended) The EdgeRouter Lite should be running after bootup is complete. Press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds until the right LED on port eth2 starts flashing and then becomes solidly lit. After a few seconds, the LED will turn
How do I configure a static IP address on edgerouter Lite?
Static IP Address 1. Connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port of your computer to the port labeled eth0on the EdgeRouter Lite. 2. Configure the Ethernet adapter on your host system with a static IP address on the 192.168.1.x subnet.
What is included in the Ubiquiti Networks® edgerouter Lite package?
Introduction Thank you for purchasing the Ubiquiti Networks® EdgeRouter™ Lite. This Quick Start Guide is designed to guide you through installation and also includes warranty terms. Package Contents eth0 eth1 eth2 EdgeRouter Lite Screws Screw Anchors (Qty. 2) Power Adapter (12V, 1A) Power Cord