How do I customize my news feed on my iPhone?
Personalize your news
- Open News for the first time, tap Following, then tap. next to channels and topics you want to follow.
- Tap Discover Channels at the bottom of the screen, then tap. for each channel you want to follow.
How do I organize my iPhone folders?
Organize your apps in folders on iPhone
- Touch and hold the Home Screen background until the apps begin to jiggle.
- To create a folder, drag an app onto another app.
- Drag other apps into the folder.
- To rename the folder, touch and hold it, tap Rename, then enter a new name.
Does Newsstand still exist?
Believe it or not, you can still access Google Play Newsstand via the web, and if you’re as baffled at this revelation as I was yesterday when I stumbled upon it, then we can now both claim that we’re not alone. Google no longer invests in Newsstand, but for some odd reason, it’s left it up and running!
How do I add magazines to Apple Newsstand?
On your iPhone or iPod touch
- Tap the News+ tab.
- Tap Catalog at the top of the News+ feed to browse for a magazine.
- Tap Follow below the cover of the magazine.
How do I update my Apple News feed?
On your iPhone: Go into the Settings app. Select General. Tap Software Update….Tap Software Update.
- If there is an update, the screen will load it and you can select the option to install the update.
- Restart your phone once all updates are installed.
- Tap the news app again and see if it is refreshing.
How do I add topics to Apple News?
In the News app on your Mac, do any of the following:
- Choose File > Discover Channels, select channels to follow (the Plus button changes to a checkmark when you select something), then click Done.
- In the Today feed, click the Plus button next to a channel or topic, such as Science or Environment.
Is there a way to organize app library?
On an iPhone or Android device, gently place your finger on an icon and drag it on top of another app. The phone will automatically create a folder containing those two apps. Tap Done. To add apps into an existing folder, drag an app into that folder.
What happened to Google Newsstand?
Google has removed the Newsstand section on the Play Store for the Android app and the web. News publishers will find their content a bit harder to find because everything is now contained within the Google News app, which had a total redesign earlier in the year.