How do I download Google Chrome software?
Install Chrome on Windows
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save. If you choose Save, to start installation, either:
- If you’re asked, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device,” click Yes.
- Start Chrome: Windows 7: A Chrome window opens once everything is done.
How do I download the latest version of Chrome?
To update Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help. About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can’t find this button, you’re on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
What is the latest version of Chrome for Windows 10?
The latest versions of Chrome:
|Chrome on Windows||100.0.4896.127||2022-04-15|
|Chrome on macOS||100.0.4896.127||2022-04-15|
|Chrome on Linux||100.0.4896.127||2022-04-15|
|Chrome on Android||100.0.4896.127||2022-04-15|
What version of Chrome do I have?
Which Version of Chrome Am I On? If there’s no alert, but you want to know which version of Chrome you’re running, click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner and select Help > About Google Chrome. On mobile, open the three-dot menu and select Settings > About Chrome (Android) or Settings > Google Chrome (iOS).
What is the current version of Chrome?
We’ve just released Chrome Dev 103 (103.0. 5055.0) for Android. It’s now available on Google Play.
Why is my Google Chrome not updating?
Relaunch the Google Play Store app and try updating the Chrome and Android System WebView app. It’s might take a while for launching the Play Store app since we have cleared the storage data. If that doesn’t work, then clear cache and storage of the Google Play services as well.
Why can’t I install Chrome on Windows 10?
If you are unable to install Google Chrome on Windows computer, it is likely that your computer is in S Mode or installation of third party apps has been disabled on your computer.
What is current version of Chrome?