How do I extend the battery life on my Samsung phone?
11 tips to extend and improve your Samsung Galaxy battery life
- Reduce display brightness level.
- Close, disable or uninstall unused Apps.
- Turn off Always On Display (AOD) or set schedule.
- Toggle off WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn on Power saving mode.
- Download the latest device software.
Do Samsung batteries expand?
Batteries can swell for a number of different reasons – such as overheating. In extreme cases, they can even double in size, so that your device’s cover may start to bulge. The phenomenon occurs mainly with lithium-ion and lithium polymer batteries.
Can I extend my phone battery?
Stretch a low battery Some Android phones come with a battery saver or low power mode. This setting helps a charge last longer. To find out if your phone has one, go to your device manufacturer’s support site.
Is it safe to use a phone with a swollen battery?
Yes. A swollen lithium-ion battery can be extremely dangerous if left in your device. It could become punctured, causing hazardous gases to escape. A swollen cell phone battery could even catch fire or explode while you’re holding it, leading to serious injury.
Can I still use bloated power bank?
If you notice swelling of a battery, it is important to stop using the battery or the device containing the battery immediately and take steps to dispose of the battery properly. To properly dispose of a swollen battery, make sure to place the battery on a non-flammable surface or inside a fire-proof container.
How do I stop my Samsung battery from draining?
How to make your phone battery last longer
- Limit your push notifications.
- Adjust your location services settings
- Lower background activity.
- Adjust your screen brightness.
- Adjust your screen timeout settings.
- Check for operating system updates.
- Protect your phone from extreme temperatures.
- Make sure your phone has service.