How do I remove mdnsNSP DLL?
You may try to run the following command and try to delete the Bonjour file.
- Open Command prompt with Admin.
- In command prompt, type the following command and press Enter. regsvr32 /u C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll.
- Restart the computer and try to delete the file.
How do I completely remove Bonjour service?
Method 3. Delete Bonjour via Control Panel
- Click on Start menu, then go to Control Panel. ( Windows 7,8).
- In the Control Panel, find Programs section. Here, click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Bonjour, and select it, and click Uninstall button.
- Click OK to confirm and close Control Panel.
Why can’t I delete Bonjour from my computer?
Usually, the easiest way to remove any app from Windows is via the Control Panel; Bonjour is no exception. On your PC, locate “Control Panel” on the “Start” button menu and click “Programs and Features.” In the list of programs on the computer, find “Bonjour” and right-click on it. Select “Uninstall.”
How do I disable mDNSResponder on Windows?
How To Disable And Remove mDNSResponder.exe aka Bonjour
- Now just Scroll down and Select Bonjour, then Click Uninstall.
- Click the Start Menu and Type services.
- Scroll down the list of services, Right-Click on Bonjour Service and Select Properties.*
- In the properties window General tab, set Startup type to Disabled.
How do I remove Bonjour from my Mac?
You can ordinarily do this by going to Control Panel and clicking “Programs and Features”. Find the program called “Bonjour” and right-click on it to choose “Uninstall”.
How do I remove Bonjour from Windows 10?
Follow these steps to uninstall the Bonjour Application from the computer:
- A. Press “Windows Logo” + “R” and type “appwiz.
- B. Search for the Bonjour application from the program list in the “Programs & Features” window.
- C. Click on the Bonjour application and click on “Uninstall”.
What programs use Bonjour?
Notable applications using Bonjour include:
- iTunes to find shared music.
- iPhoto to find shared photos.
- iChat, Adobe Systems Creative Suite 3, Proteus, Adium, Fire, Pidgin, Skype, Vine Server, and Elgato EyeTV to communicate with multiple clients.
- Gizmo5 to find other users on the local network.
How do I uninstall Bonjour on Windows 10?
Is Bonjour a virus?
Bonjour is not a virus or malware. If you see it on your computer then the system probably has iTunes installed and Bonjour was installed with iTunes. Bonjour comes from Apple and is legitimate and harmless.
What is mDNSResponder on HP laptop?
The mDNSResponder.exe process belongs to the Bonjour for Windows service, which is Apple’s “Zero Configuration Networking” application, typically installed automatically by iTunes.
Can I safely remove Bonjour?
You can definitely uninstall the Bonjour service without doing any harm to the computer. But, uninstalling or disabling the Bonjour service may limit the functionality of programs that use Bonjour.
Why is my mdnsnsp DLL file missing?
Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Your mdnsNSP.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2019), or deleted by a malware infection.
What is mdnsnsp?
[Time Needed for Reading: ~4-6 minutes] MdnsNSP.dll, also known as a Bonjour Namespace Provider file, was created by ACD Systemsfor the development of Bonjour. DLL filesfall under under the Win64 DLL (Dynamic link library)file type category.
Why am I getting a non-system process like mdnsnsp?
Non-system processes like mdnsnsp.dll originate from software you installed on your system. You may try to run the following command and try to delete the Bonjour file.