How do you add fancy borders in Word?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
Does Word have decorative borders?
Create a Page Border in Word Open Word and click on the Design tab. Under Page Layout, click Page Borders. Click Page Border in the Borders and Shading window. Select the Custom option from the list of choices.
How do you add a decorative border in open office?
- Select the cells you want to add a border to.
- Click “Format” and click “Cells.”
- Click the “Borders” tab.
- Click the icon that corresponds to the borders you want in the Line Arrangement section.
- Customize your borders in the Line and Spacing to Contents sections.
- Click “OK” to insert your borders.
How do I add a frame in OpenOffice?
- Choose Insert > Frame) to create an empty frame.
- Select text or a graphic, choose Insert > Frame, and click OK to create a frame containing the selection.
- Insert a picture or other object by selecting Insert > Picture > From file or Insert > Object to start the process to insert a picture or object.
How can you make a document more visually appealing?
Use Color: Color is one of the greatest ways to add visual appeal to any document. Again, don’t use too many colors or it will look unprofessional. Often just adding one or two colors (besides black) can dramatically spice up your document.
How can I decorate my Word document?
Select the words, paragraph, list or table to edit. On the Home tab, select a style….Themes add a professional look to your document.
- Select Design > Themes.
- Point to a theme to preview how it will look.
- Select the theme you want.
How do I create borders in an OpenOffice Word document?
Launch OpenOffice Writer, and open a document that has a table. Select cells that you want to have borders and click “Format.” Click “Table” followed by “Border” to view the Table Format window’s Borders tab. This tab contains sections such as Shadow Style, Line Arrangement and Line.
How do I turn table boundaries on and off in word?
You can also turn table boundaries on and off through Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org > Appearance. On that page, you can display or hide boundaries around text, pages headers and footers, figures, and other parts of a document. Content on this page is licensed under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 license (CC-BY) .
How do I find the border of a table in word?
Click “Table” followed by “Border” to view the Table Format window’s Borders tab. This tab contains sections such as Shadow Style, Line Arrangement and Line. You’ll also see a User-Defined section that has four rectangles arranged in a square. Click one of the square’s edges, and Writer highlights that edge.
How do I change the border style in Ooo?
You can specify individually the style of the border for the outside edges of the selected cells as well as for the the cell divisions. OOo provides 5 default arrangements but you can just as easily click on the line you want to customize in the User-defined area to get exactly what you want.