How do you get Instagram to forget your searches?
Just go to your profile and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. Then, select “Settings” and scroll down to “Suggested Searches”. Tap “Turn Off Suggested Searches” and you’re done!
Why does Instagram remember my searches?
Instagram keeps a record of your search history so you can locate accounts or hashtags that you’ve looked for in the past. Past searches also influence which accounts Instagram suggests you follow. You can delete this history at any time in the app by following these steps: Launch and log in to the Instagram app.
How do you get rid of suggestions on Instagram?
Go to your profile by selecting the profile icon in the top right corner on the desktop web or in the bottom menu on the mobile web. Select Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Similar Account Suggestions and uncheck that box.
How do I delete suggested searches?
Delete a single auto-fill suggestion in Chrome: Scroll down using your keyboard’s arrow keys until the autocomplete suggestion is highlighted. Click the X on the far-right of the highlighted search suggestion. Boom, done.
How do you get rid of suggested searches on Instagram on iPhone?
How to clear suggested searches on Instagram
- In the Instagram app, tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the search box at the top of the screen.
- For each suggested search that you want to clear, tap the ‘X’ at the right side of the screen.
How do you delete your recent searches on Instagram?
– Open Instagram and tap on the profile button in the lower right corner to access the primary profile page of the active account – Click on the gear icon to access the Instagram Options page. – Scroll all the way down in the Options menu and tap on “Clear Search History” – Confirm that you want to clear search history by tapping on the Yes I’m S
How can I unhide people I searched in Instagram?
– Tap the Instagram app to open it. You’ll want to find the toolbar, which is located at the bottom of the screen. – Tap the “Profile” button in the bottom right corner. – Tap the gear icon in the top right corner. – Tap the “Clear Search History” option. – Tap “Yes, I’m sure” when prompted.
How to clear your search history on Instagram?
– Launch Instagram and tap your profile icon – Tap the More Options (hamburger) icon and choose Settings – Then, tap Security – Tap Access data under Data and history – Select View All under Search history – Tap Clear Search History and Clear All to confirm
Why are people appearing on my top searches on Instagram?
Restart Device. Once you clear the Instagram search history by following the above steps,we suggest you restart your device.