How do you make a galaxy print on fabric?
To make a galaxy design, mix 3 parts water and 7 parts bleach in a spray bottle and spray it randomly on your shirt. For a star cluster, twist the center of your T-shirt and spray it generously with bleach. You can also add stars by flicking white paint on your T-shirt.
How can I make a galaxy?
Have your child add about 1/3 cup of water to the jar.
- Then add a little tempera paint and stir.
- Add cotton balls and then glitter.
- Keep adding layers of water, tempera paint, cotton balls, and glitter, pressing down the cotton balls with a spoon until you reach the top.
- Screw on the lid to complete your galaxy jar!
How do you dye Galaxy fabric?
Soak the fabric in the soda ash solution for about 15 minutes. Wring out by hand so that it’s damp but not dripping wet. Place the rack over the drainage bin and loosely lay out the fabric on top. Mix the powdered dye with just a little bit of water.
What can I do with old graphic tees?
- DONATE THEM.
- RECYCLE THEM.
- USE THEM AS RAGS.
- USE THEM AS HAIR CURLERS.
- USE THEM AS GARDEN TIES.
- USE THEM AS PAINT SMOCKS FOR KIDS.
- THROW A TIE-DYE PARTY.
- MAKE A PERSONALIZED DOG TOY.
How do you upcycle graphic tees?
Here are a few ideas on how you can creatively repurpose that old t-shirt (that’s not just the average t-shirt quilt!).
- Make a no-sew tote bag.
- Make a pillow.
- Make some wall art.
- Bring your white tee back to life with a little tie dye.
- Turn it into a raglan refashion.
What colors do you use to make galaxy?
What Colors Make a Galaxy?
- Black/Dark Blue.
How do you make easy galaxy painting?
- Paint your surface black using a large flat brush.
- Load your sponge in both magenta and white.
- Paint a diagonal strip across the canvas.
- Wipe off excess paint off the sponge.
- Blur the paint by sponging over the colors applied to the canvas.
- Load your sponge (different area) in deep violet and white.