Is episode or choices better?
Choices is definitely better in terms of quality and consistent updates. I do play Episode when I get bored, and I noticed that while a lot of the official stories are complete garbage, some fanmade stories are pretty good and not all totally cliche bad boy pregnancy stories.
Where can I publish my writing?
- 15 Websites And Apps For Creative, Fiction, and Short Story Writers To Post Their Works Online. Olva.
- Commaful. One of the most friendly writing communities I’ve come across.
- Figment (RIP)
- Archive of our Own.
Do episode writers get paid?
The only way to earn money from an Episode story is to qualify for the Writer Payments program. As far as they payment rate goes, it varies from month-to-month based on the number of reads you earn in that month and how busy the Episode app was in that same time. Generally it is based on a rate of $X / 1000 reads.
How do you get published as a writer?
How to Become a Published Author
- Develop good habits. Most beginning writers will have to balance their writing with other responsibilities.
- Use your limited time wisely.
- Network with other writers at conferences.
- Find an agent.
- Build a relationship with an editor.
- Consider traditional publishing.
- Consider self-publishing.
- Never stop writing.
How can I use my writing skills to make money?
Here are the best ways to earn money as a writer:
- Make money reviewing films, products, music and more.
- Write articles for money.
- Sell your revision notes.
- Enter writing competitions to win cash prizes.
- Make money writing translations.
- Monetise your blog.
- Earn money writing social media content.
- Become a copywriter.
What does it mean to support an author on episode?
In a few stories I’ve read, at the very end of the chapter, there will be an option to “support” the author. If you click it, it just says thanks. It’s a gem choice, authors put it in the story themselves. Only 15% of the users see the gems, so that’s why you can’t see them.