Is Phoenix a good place to visit in February?
Phoenix temperature in winter is perfect for the season of the Arizona Snowbowl. If you have been looking for ways to have fun with the white blanket of snow around, visiting the Phoenix during the winter season is the perfect place to be in.
What is there to do in Arizona in February?
February Festivals, Events & Things To Do
- Celebration of Fine Art. Through March 27.
- Arizona Musicfest. February 4-April 29.
- Parada del Sol. February 5.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival. February 5-April 3.
- Concours in the Hills. February 12.
- Hoop Dance Contest.
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show.
- Fountain Festival of Fine Arts & Crafts.
What’s happening in Phoenix in February?
The Best Events in Phoenix in February
- 01 of 15. Arizona Beer Week.
- 02 of 15. Parada del Sol and Trail’s End Festival.
- 03 of 15. World Championship Hoop Dance Contest.
- 04 of 15. Arabian Horse Show.
- 05 of 15. Body Art Expo.
- 06 of 15. PHX Vegan Food Festival.
- 07 of 15. ASU Open Door.
- 08 of 15. Buckeye Air Fair.
What are the best things to do in Phoenix?
‘Temporary in Nature’
What are fun things to do in Phoenix Arizona?
What is the weather like in Phoenix Arizona in February?
The weather in February in Phoenix offers everything ‘snowbirds’ will be dreaming of. Temperature highs reach an amazing 72°F (22°C) and the sun is out for an average of 9 hours every single day! And with only 2 rainy days on average for the whole month you don’t have to be worried about getting wet or snowed in either.
What to do in Phoenix for one day?
Made Art Boutique – A shop right in Roosevelt Row that curates goods from local makers.