Is StatCounter a reliable source?
StatCounter is reliable and accurate. StatCounter has always been easy to use. StatCounter maintains your statistics for many, many years compared to many web services that restrict how far you can go back. StatCounter is very affordable and has been.
What is StatCounter used for?
StatCounter is a web traffic analysis website started in 1999. Access to basic services is free to use and advanced services can cost between US$5 and US$119 a month. StatCounter is based in Dublin, Ireland. The statistics from StatCounter are used to compute web usage share for example.
Why is StatCounter not working?
The most common cause of this problem is that the StatCounter code has been accidentally removed or altered. For safeties sake you can try removing *all* of the old StatCounter code and re-installing a fresh copy of the code.
How do you stop StatCounter?
How do I block my visits from being tracked using a cookie?
- Login to your account.
- Click the “Blocking Cookie” link in the left menu or simply go here : https://statcounter.com/blocking-cookie/
- Click the button to create a blocking cookie.
What is StatCounter global stats?
Statcounter Global Stats are brought to you by Statcounter – the free, online visitor stats tool.
Does StatCounter work on mobile?
The Statcounter mobile app is available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. As soon as you’ve created your Statcounter account, you can activate the app.
Does Statcounter work on mobile?
Is stat counter free?
StatCounter is a free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats.
How do I use Statcounter on my website?
How does Statcounter work?
- Sign up. Create your account and start a 30 day trial. No credit card details required.
- Insert the code. You’ll receive a small piece of code to insert on your website.
- Get visitor insights! Understand your visitors and see why they aren’t converting.
How do you use Statcounter on Tumblr?
Go to the person icon at the top right of your screen & select “Edit Appearance” from the dropdown menu. On the new page, select “Edit Theme”. On the “Edit Theme” screen paste the code in the “Description” section & check that “Show Description” is turned ON. Select Save & Exit.
How do I add Statcounter to WordPress?
WordPress.org (I pay for the hosting) Install Guide
- Sign up for an account at Statcounter to get your code.
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Statcounter’.
- Click ‘Install Now’ button for statcounter plugin.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’
How do you use StatCounter on Tumblr?