Is there an Indian embassy in Canada?
Consulate General of India, Toronto, Canada.
How do I contact the Indian consulate in Canada?
Consulate General of India in Toronto, Canada
- 365 Bloor Street East, Suite 700. Toronto, ON M4W 3L4. Canada.
- (+1) (416) 960 0751.
- (+1) (416) 960 9812.
- [email protected] [email protected]
- Ms Apoorva Srivastava, Consul General.
Where can I renew my Indian passport in Canada?
- Any applicant holding Indian passport and a status in Canada (Visitor/Study/Work permit or PR) and living in Consulate’s consular jurisdiction can apply for passport renewal.
- Step 1: Fill and submit the form online.
- Please see BLS website for information regarding BLS centers, timings and FEE rates & modes of payment.
Who are Indian nationals in Canada?
Categorically, Indian Canadians comprise a subgroup of South Asian Canadians which is a further subgroup of Asian Canadians. According to Statistics Canada, Indian Canadians are one of the fastest growing communities in Canada, making up the second largest non-European group after Chinese Canadians.
What happens if my Indian passport expires in Canada?
* If the Indian passport had expired more than one year ago, the applicant will be required to submit a Search letter from Canadian Authorities certifying that the applicant has not acquired Canadian citizenship.
How long does it take to renew an Indian passport in Canada?
Applicants can renew passport up to an year before expiry and the Consulate expects them to renew the passport at least 6 months before expiry date….PROCESSING TIME:
|Normal Passport||4 weeks|
|Normal Passport (60 page)||8 weeks (2 months)|
|TATKAL Passport (only 36 pages)||1 week|
How many consulates are there in India?
There are about 100 Foreign Embassies and 136 Consulates placed in the territory of India.