What games can you play with shots?
- Never Have I Ever… One to play with your closest friends that will bring you right back to college.
- 7, 11, or Doubles. Grab a pair of dice and give them a roll.
- Shot Roulette.
- Drunk Jenga.
- Doin’ The Most.
- Cards Against Humanity.
How do you play drunk Pictionary?
Drunk Artist is a “booze” version of Pictionary. The rules of this game simple- your friends take turns being the timer and the artist. The timer has to whisper a word to the artist and they have to draw a picture that represents the same.
How do I have fun drinking with friends?
11 Low-Key Drinking Games You Can Play With Your Friends
- Flip, Sip or Strip. This is a perfect one for you and your significant other.
- Kings. Before heading out to the bar, you and some friends need to try this one out.
- James Bond Drinking Game.
- Trump Drinking Game.
- Bloody Hell.
- Wine Checkers.
What are some drinking games without cards?
Bar games you don’t need cards or anything else to play
- Most likely. Number of people: Four or more, and just like for most drinking games without cards…
- I’m going on a picnic. Number of people: Three or more, and the more the better.
- If you know what I mean.
- Cheers to the governor.
- Never have I ever.
How do I name my games?
10 Tips to Making a GREAT Game Name
- 1) Short, but Not Too Short. People don’t want to read a sentence.
- 2) Make It Optimized for Searching.
- 3) Avoid Filler Words.
- 4) Watch for the Duplicate.
- 5) Use Awesome Words That You Know How to Use.
- 6) Can You Spell It?
- 7) Make Your Own Word.
- 8) Make It Related to Your Game.