What is the passing marks of up Lekhpal?
UP Lekhapal Expected Cut off Marks 2022 Category Wise
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
How can I apply for Lekhpal 2021?
You may apply for the UP Lekhpal Exam 2021 online form at UPSSSC’s official website (upsssc.gov.in)….
|UP Lekhpal Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last Date to Apply for UPSSSC Lekhpal Chakbandi||28/01/2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||28/01/2022|
|Correction in Application Form till||28/01/2022|
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2021||To be announced|
Which book is best for up Lekhpal exam?
Best Books for UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022
- Best Books for Mathematics: SSC Maths(Rakesh Yadav)
- Best Books for General Knowledge: Lucent’s General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition.
- Best Books for Rural Area Section: Safalta Rural Development and Society E-book-Free Download.
- Best Books for Hindi: Safalta Hindi E-Book-Free Download.
How many seats are there in Lekhpal?
As per the UPSSSC Calendar 2022, the Mains Exam for Rajasva Lekhpal will be held on 19th June 2022 for recruiting around 8085 vacancies for Revenue Department.
Is there interview in Lekhpal?
The Commission has scrapped the Personal Interview process for the Group C post. Candidates have to appear for a written exam in order to successfully complete the selection process. The written exam will be a Computer Based Test. The Commission will select the candidates based on the merit of the written test.
How can I prepare for Lekhpal exam?
- Read from the Government website.
- Prepare notes on different government run schemes in UP.
- Attempt a number of questions on Rural development for better understanding.
- Revise more often, as the dates of schemes specific to UP can be asked.
- Read about rural development from the government website of UP government.
What is 1S and 2S in Lekhpal salary?
The UP Lekhpal Salary Structure is given below, the salary is based on the 7th Pay Commission….UP Lekhpal Salary Structure.
|Pay Band (7th CPC)||1S – 1 to 8||Rs 15,000 – Rs 60,000|
|2S – 9 to 15||Rs 30,000 – Rs 1,00,000|
|3S – 16 to 23||Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,50,000|
|4S – 24 to 30||Rs 1,00,000 – Rs 2,00,000|
Is ccc compulsory for UP Lekhpal?
Yes, CCC certificate is compulsory to apply for UP Lekhpal Exam.