What is VEVO Australia?
VEVO stands for Visa Entitlement Verification Online. It is an online system that stores visa information of persons holding Australian visas. VEVO may be used by both visa holders and Australian organisations, such as employers, to check the details and entitlements of a visa.
How do I access my ImmiAccount?
- login to ImmiAccount.
- select ‘Manage Account’
- select ‘Organisation Account Administration’
- select ‘Manage registrations’
- enter the email address of account holder.
- select ‘Search’
- select required account.
- select ‘View’
What is the official Australian visa website?
General Visa and Citizenship information Online applications can be lodged via ImmiAccount: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/immiaccount.
How can I check my visa status in Australian online?
How To Check Australia Visa Status Online
- Step 1: Go to the Australian Government’s VEVO(Visa Entitlement Verification Online) homepage.
- Step 2: Click on the button named “check your visa details with VEVO.” Upon clicking this, the enquiry screen opens up.
What is a ImmiAccount?
ImmiAccount is the front door to all online visa services, connecting you to MyHealth declarations, Visa Finder, Visa Entitlement Verification Online (or VEVO) or the pricing estimator. Anyone can create an ImmiAccount. It doesn’t matter if you are in Australia or another country, a client an agent or a sponsor.
How can I check my ImmiAccount visa status?
If you applied online you can check your visa application status in ImmiAccount. We assign a status to your application to show progress. The status shows next to your application in ‘My applications summary’.
How do I check my vevo visa online?
See my visa conditions on VEVO
- Access VEVO. You can access VEVO online at any time.
- Get your number.
- Select ‘Check your own visa details with VEVO’
- Select the type of travel document.
- Use your number.
- Enter personal information.
- Submit the information.
How do I check my visa status online?
How to Check Visa Status using the Passport Number?
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.