What word means characteristic?
- attribute, feature.
- quality, essential quality, property, trait, aspect, element, facet.
- mannerism, manner, habit, custom, way, mark, trademark, hallmark, distinction.
- idiosyncrasy, peculiarity, quirk, oddity, foible.
- penchant, proclivity, bent.
What is characteristics in a sentence?
1. a prominent aspect of something 2. a distinguishing quality 3. the integer part (positive or negative) of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the characteristic is 2 4.
What is characteristics and description?
As nouns the difference between characteristic and description. is that characteristic is a distinguishable feature of a person or thing while description is a sketch or account of anything in words; a portraiture or representation in language; an enumeration of the essential qualities of a thing or species.
What is characteristic of a person?
: a special quality or trait that makes a person, thing, or group different from others. physical/genetic characteristics.
What are characteristics of a person?
Values and Beliefs as Character Traits
What is your characteristic?
Character traits are individual parts of your personality and behavior that express who you are as a person. These aspects of your personality can tell a hiring manager how you work with others or handle tasks.
What are a list of characteristics?
What are good characteristics?
In general, people who are considered to have good character often have traits like integrity, honesty, courage, loyalty, fortitude, and other important virtues that promote good behavior. These character traits define who they are as people—and highly influence the choices they make in their lives.