How do I make my WordPress site private password?
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Go to “Posts”, then “All Posts”.
- Click “Edit” on a specific page or post.
- Using the Publish menu, change the visibility to “Password Protected”.
- Enter a password.
- Publish your newly-protected page.
- Information collection and use — Explain to users the type of personal information you collect and the purpose of that data collection.
- Third-party sharing — Disclose whether you share information with third-parties and whether you use any third-party services on your site.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
From your dashboard, select Posts and then click on All Posts. From there, you’ll see a list of all of your posts. For the one that you want to make private, click on Quick Edit. From there, look for the word Visibility and change the settings to private.
Can you password protect a WordPress page?
To password protect WordPress posts or pages, in the Dashboard, head to the post or page you’d like to protect. Then, in the Publish box, next to Visibility click Edit then select Password Protected. Enter your chosen password then click Update (or Publish if the post or page is yet to be published).