How big of a turkey in a masterbuilt XL fryer?
Fry, steam, or boil your favorite foods from the comfort of your kitchen, with the 10L XL Electric Fryer by The Masterbuilt®. The extra large capacity holds up to an 18 lb. turkey. Clean-up is easy with the built-in drain valve and dishwasher safe components.
Can masterbuilt turkey fryer be used indoors?
The Butterball Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer by Master built is so safe that it is certified to operate indoors, on your kitchen counter top to enjoy anytime.
How do you use a Butterball turkey fryer XL?
- Ensure that the turkey is completely thawed and free of ice and water.
- Make sure drain valve is closed.
- Set control dial to 375 °F (191 °C) (pre-heating time may take up to 45 minutes).
- Close lid on the fryer.
- While oil is pre-heating, prepare the turkey (see pg.
- CALCULATE COOKING TIME.
How long does it take to cook a turkey in a masterbuilt fryer?
Calculate the cooking time before inserting the turkey into the pot. Cook time is three minutes per pound, plus five minutes.
How much oil does a masterbuilt XL fryer take?
Further, there are two fill lines: one for the minimum amount of oil (1.5 gallons) and another for the maximum (2.75 gallons).
How much oil do I need for masterbuilt fryer?
approximately 2.75 gallons
How much oil do I need to use? Fryer will require approximately 2.75 gallons (11 qts) of oil max. The MAX fill line is the maximum amount of liquid that can safely be used in this unit. Filling to the line is more than enough water or oil to prepare most food in this.
How long does it take for a masterbuilt fryer to heat up?
It did take the better part of 50 minutes for the oil to heat, and it was at room temp prior to pouring it in the fryer.
How long does it take to deep fry turkey in the masterbuilt electric fryer?
1. Fill Butterball® Masterbuilt® Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer with oil to the MAX line. Heat to 375°F; this will take approximately 20 to 25 minutes.