How can I check my NHIF hospital of choice?
NHIF choosing hospital online All you need to do is dial the USSD *155# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts. You can also download the My NHIF App available on mobile app stores or access the self-help portal on the NHIF website to choose or change your preferred outpatient hospital.
Which hospitals does NHIF cover?
List of NHIF outpatient hospitals
- 80001488 – Abrar Health Services Ltd.
- 80002770 – Access Afya Ltd Mukuru.
- 80001545 – Administration Police Training College H.
- 80002138 – Africare Dialysis Centre.
- 80001235 – Africare Limited.
- 80002112 – Africare Limited Forties Suites.
- 80002113 – Africare Limited Nhif Building.
Can I use my NHIF card in a private hospital?
The National Hospital insurance Fund (NHIF) building in Nairobi.
How do I choose my NHIF outpatient hospital?
How To Change NHIF Outpatient Hospital Facility Via NHIF App
- Download and install the NHIF available from the Playstore.
- Click on ‘Other Services’
- Enter your ID number.
- Click ‘Request OTP’ so as to receive code via SMS.
- Enter the code.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Click on ‘Change outpatient facility’
How do I change my NHIF hospital?
Change Choosen Hospital
- Login to Web/Mobile App or via USSD.
- Click ‘Change Facility’
- Select Member/Dependant.
- Select County.
- Select Hospital in selected County.
- Submit to Save Change of Hospital.
How do I select NHIF facility online?
How to choose NHIF Hospital Online
- Go to NHIF Self-care Online Portal.
- Input your National ID Number.
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your phone.
- Enter the OTP and click to verify.
- Tap on the facilities tab on the homepage.
- Select the county the facility is located.
What NHIF does not cover?
Patients who seek treatment at private hospitals will not get NHIF outpatient covers for chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes and hypertension. The enhanced medical scheme will see the NHIF contributors only get basic care for ailments like malaria, pneumonia and typhoid.
How do I change my NHIF hospital facility?
How can I select NHIF outpatient hospital using my phone?
Once your phone number is verified you can then select your outpatient facilities by using the NHIF USSD code *155# (This service is accessible via all mobile telephone networks.)
How many facilities can one choose in NHIF?
You can only choose ONE outpatient facility per beneficiary. You could however opt to select a different facility for each member in the card, so you could be in hospital 1, your kids in hospital 2 and your spouse in hospital 3.
When can I change my NHIF outpatient hospital?
Change of outpatient facility can be done through NHIF self-care portal or Safaricom SSD code *155#. Change of facility takes place twice in a year. That is January and July. If you change your outpatient hospital on June 2021, you can use it from 1st July 2021.