How do I align bullet points in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet.
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
Which button can you tap to access quick formulas in Numbers?
Select the cell into which you want to put the formula by double-tapping it. In this example, B2 is selected in Table 1. Tap the = button at the top-left side of the keyboard. The keyboard changes to the formula keyboard.
How do I fill a series in Excel Windows 10?
Fill data automatically in worksheet cells
- Select one or more cells you want to use as a basis for filling additional cells. For a series like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…, type 1 and 2 in the first two cells. For the series 2, 4, 6, 8…, type 2 and 4.
- Drag the fill handle .
- If needed, click Auto Fill Options. and choose the option you want.
How do I fill series in Excel?
Here are the steps to fill the series of numbers:
- Enter a 1 in the first cell and press Ctrl+Enter to keep the cell selected.
- Press & hold the Ctrl key.
- Use the fill handle to drag the number down one cell. A 2 will be placed in the next cell.
- Double-click the fill handle to perform the fill series on the column.
How do I autofill in Google sheets without dragging?
Type Ctrl+C to copy. Click in the address box (at the upper left corner of the sheet) and type in the range (e.g. A1:A10000 ) followed by Enter. This will select the range to be filled. Type Ctrl+V to paste formula into all selected cells and you’re done.
How do I make a percentage formula in numbers?
1. How to calculate percentage of a number. Use the percentage formula: P% * X = Y
- Convert the problem to an equation using the percentage formula: P% * X = Y.
- P is 10%, X is 150, so the equation is 10% * 150 = Y.
- Convert 10% to a decimal by removing the percent sign and dividing by 100: 10/100 = 0.10.
How do I align numbers in a table in Word?
First, make sure the text is left-aligned in the Paragraph Options. Now select the table cells or columns that hold the numbers. Then, even though you haven’t typed any tabs, choose Type > Tabs to open up the tab options. Finally, choose the “align on decimal”-tab and click on the ruler to set the position.
How do I add Level 4 in table of contents?
Change the heading levels reported in the TOC
- Click anywhere inside the TOC.
- Go to the References tab > Table of Contents > Insert Table of Contents.
- On the Table of Contents window, change the Show levels setting from 3 to 4 or 5, depending on how deep you want to go.
- Click OK.
- Say Yes to replace the existing TOC.
How do I remove table of contents formatting?
Removing the Table of Contents. Removing the table of contents is simple. All you need to do is select it and then click the arrow on the menu that appears. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, select “Remove Table of Contents.”
How do you round to 2 decimal places?
Rounding to decimal places
- look at the first digit after the decimal point if rounding to one decimal place or the second digit for two decimal places.
- draw a vertical line to the right of the place value digit that is required.
- look at the next digit.
- if it’s 5 or more, increase the previous digit by one.
How do you autofill in numbers?
Fill a column with a series of numbers
- Select the first cell in the range that you want to fill.
- Type the starting value for the series.
- Type a value in the next cell to establish a pattern.
- Select the cells that contain the starting values.
- Drag the fill handle.
How do you autofill in sheets?
Use autofill to complete a series
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a spreadsheet in the Google Sheets app.
- In a column or row, enter text, numbers, or dates in at least two cells next to each other.
- To highlight your cells, drag the corner over the cells you’ve filled in and the cells you want to autofill.
How do I set decimal places in numbers?
- Select the cells or table you want to format.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Cell tab.
- Click the Data Format pop-up menu and choose an option: Number: Displays standard number formatting. Set the number of decimal places: In the Decimals field, type the number of decimal places you want to display.
How do I autofill numbers in Excel without dragging?
Quickly Fill Numbers in Cells without Dragging
- Enter 1 in cell A1.
- Go to Home –> Editing –> Fill –> Series.
- In the Series dialogue box, make the following selections: Series in: Columns. Type: Linear. Step Value: 1. Stop Value: 1000.
- Click OK.
How do I format to 2 decimal places in Word?
Click the Table Tools’ Layout tab, select Data and then click Formula. Click the Number Format menu and select 0.00 for two decimals.
How do I reduce decimal places in a table in Word?
- Select the cells that you want to format.
- On the Home tab, click Increase Decimal or Decrease Decimal to show more or fewer digits after the decimal point.
How do I insert page numbers excluding cover page and table of contents?
Put the cursor after the text on the page that should be the last one without a page number, for example the table of contents. Click on the Layout tab. Select Breaks → Sections Breaks → Next Page. Put the cursor on the page where the page numbering should start (that is section two in the document).
How do I AutoFill dates in Excel?
Create a list of sequential dates
- Select the cell that contains the first date. Drag the fill handle across the adjacent cells that you want to fill with sequential dates.
- Select the fill handle. at the lower-right corner of the cell, hold down, and drag to fill the rest of the series. Fill handles can be dragged up, down, or across a spreadsheet.
How do I unlink a table of contents?
- Highlight the entire Table of Contents.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + F9 (Windows) or or Cmd + Shift + F9 (Mac) to unlink the field code.
How do I autofill in Excel Mobile?
To fill cells in Excel Mobile for Windows 10, Excel for Android tablets or phones, or Excel for iPads or iPhones, you first tap a cell, row, or column that you want to fill into other cells. Then you tap it again, tap Fill, and then drag a green fill handle to the cells you want to fill.