How do I authenticate documents from Dubai to Philippines?
Certificate originated in Philippines needs to be attested from DFA Red Ribbon followed by UAE Embassy Manila, in order to get it attested by MOFA attestation in UAE. In Philippines, the authentication or apostille stamp can then be issued by Embassy or the Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs.
How can I authenticate documents in UAE embassy Philippines?
PROCEDURES ON AUTHENTICATION
- Documents for authentication must bear the Department of Foreign Affairs Apostille.
- Documents are sent ONLY through our accredited courier company – WWW Express/DHL – with branches nationwide.
- Authentication fee is AED150.
- The authentication process takes (3-5) WORKING days.
How do I authenticate documents in the Philippines embassy?
Private documents or those that were executed by the applicants in their private capacity can be authenticated only if they have been notarized and subsequently issued a Certificate of Authority for a Notarial Act (CANA) by the supervising Regional Trial Court.
Where can I authenticate my PSA documents?
Authentication of Documents Issued in the Philippines
- Main Office: Authentication Division, Office of Consular Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Address: ASEANA Business Park, Macapagal Avenue corner Bradco Avenue, Parañaque City.
- Satellite Offices and Consular Offices:
- Submission by a Representative.
How do I make an appointment for DFA authentication?
Those who would like to apply for authentication of their documents will need to schedule an appointment via e-mail at [email protected] Alternatively, applicants may wish to avail of a courier service for the authentication of their documents.
What is the procedure of attestation from UAE embassy?
The certificate/documents for attestation should be submitted to the Embassy/Consulate along with a photocopy of the certificate/document and a copy of his/her passport. The original passport should be presented for verification and return.
How do I authenticate documents in UAE?
Process to Authenticate Your Diploma in the UAE
- Send your diploma for attestation to the Notary Public.
- Get it verified by the Education Department and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where you acquired the certificate.
- Once verified, give it to the UAE Embassy in your home country for authentication.
What is DFA authentication fee?
Payment for DFA-OCA’s Authentication service is : Php100. 00 for regular processing (released after three working days) and Php200. 00 for expedited processing (to be released the following working day).
How can I get documents attested by UAE embassy?
Order Attestation Online!
- 1 – Order and pay online. Select your UAE attestation service from the above options.
- 2 – Post your documents. Post your documents to us with the order number we issue.
- 3 – Documents are attested. We will legalise the document in approximately 10 working days.
- 4 – Receive your legalised documents.