How do I connect to Code42?
- Step 1: Manually attempt to reconnect. Start by manually instructing the Code42 app to reconnect with the destination.
- Step 2: Test your connection.
- Step 3: Check for conflicts with your firewall or antivirus software.
- Step 4: Verify your router allows connection.
How do I use CrashPlan?
CrashPlan for Small Business is $10 USD per month, per device on your account….Click Add destinations.
- To back up to Code42 cloud, select CrashPlan PRO Online.
- To back up to a local destination: Select Add Local Destination. Select the device or folder to which you want to back up, and click Open.
- Click Save.
What is CrashPlan software?
CrashPlan is data protection software for endpoint devices. CrashPlan runs continually in the background of a device, providing constant backup of new files. Any time a new file is created or an existing file is changed, the product adds the file to a “to do” list.
What is Code42 service?
Code42 CrashPlan is an Enterprise, cloud-based backup service which gives Drexel users the ability to back up their computer files in a secure online setting in the event of hard drive failure or other loss of data. Your files can be restored from this backup when needed.
How do you restart CrashPlan?
For CrashPlan articles, search or browse….Basic restart for all operating systems
- Open the Code42 app.
- If necessary, sign in to your account.
- Use the keyboard shortcut for your operating system: Windows: Ctrl+Shift+C.
- Enter this command: restart.
- Press Enter.
How do I set up CrashPlan?
How to Setup Code42 CrashPlan
- Download and install Code42 CrashPlan.
- Open Code42 CrashPlan.
- Click Sign up for an account.
- Enter your first and last name, your NetID in the Username field, and your NetID password in the Password field. Confirm your NetID password and click Sign Up. Congratulations!