How do I create a drop-down list in OpenOffice?
How can I create a drop-down list?
- Click in the cell where you want the list to appear. If you want the list in multiple cells, select multiple cells.
- Choose Data → Validity.
- Select Cell Range in the Allow list.
- Type the range. To type a range in the same sheet, type something like this: $F$1:$F$20.
- Click OK .
How do I unprotect a document in OpenOffice?
By default all the cells of a sheet are locked, so you unlock the cells you want to be editable in the formatting options before you protect the whole sheet via Tools>Protect>Sheet in order to apply the locking. Tools>Protect>Sheet(unchecked) is the way to make all the cells accessible in one go.
How do I change the paper size in OpenOffice?
Choose Format > Page. In the dialog box, choose the Page tab. On the page tab, select a page size from the drop-down box. Click OK.
Does OpenOffice have text to speech?
To use text to speech with a command-line based speech synthesis program like Festival or eSpeak on your computer, you may need to install extra speech files for your language and dialect….Primary tabs.
|Application:||Calc, Draw, Impress, OpenOffice.org, Writer|
How do I create a Data entry form in OpenOffice Calc?
Using the Wizard to create a form
- Step 1: Select fields.
- Step 2: Set up a subform.
- Step 3: Add subform fields.
- Step 4: Get joined fields.
- Step 5: Arrange controls.
- Step 6: Set data entry.
- Step 7: Apply styles.
- Step 8: Set name.
How do you insert a selection box in LibreOffice?
Adding a dropdown list to a cell
- select your range D25:D99, then menu Data->Validity.
- In dialogue Validity select from drop-down list variant “Cell range”, and bottom set “Source” (your H3:H25)
- Push OK.
How do I remove protected cells in open office?
Select Format | Cells. Click the Cell Protection tab. Uncheck the Protected box. Click OK.
How do I unprotect an ODS sheet?
Unlock Worksheets in Excel
- Launch Excel and open the protected worksheet.
- Select the “Review” tab, and then click “Unprotect Sheet.”
- Enter the password, if prompted.
How do you change the size of a slide in open office?
Select Format > Page from the menu bar, or right-click and choose Page Setup from the pop‑up menu to open the Page Setup dialog. The Page tab has three sections: Paper format, Margins, and Layout settings. Settings on this tab affect all slides in the presentation.
Does LibreOffice have speech recognition?
Based on the responses so far, it looks like the answer is: No, there isn’t currently a speech recognition software that works really well on LibreOffice.
How do I use voice typing in LibreOffice?
Enable the virtual keyboard, right- click the Windows taskbar at the bottom, and select Enable touch keyboard button. Click on the new keyboard icon and click the microphone icon, it will ask you to enable speech recognition in Start menu > Settings > Privacy > Speech.