How do I look up court cases in Miami-Dade County?

You can search online for many public records kept by the Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts. Public records can be requested by mail or email….Search Clerk of the Courts Public Records

  1. Code Enforcement.
  2. Miami-Dade County Recorder’s Official Record Search.
  3. Civil, Family and Probate Courts Online System.

Are divorce records public in Miami?

Family court records are available to the public unless they have been expunged or sealed by order of the court. All people of the public may access divorce records in-person at the county clerk’s office or online, although it is possible to find more complete records online.

How do i find divorce records in Miami?

You can request official records kept by the Clerk of the Courts online, by mail or in person.

How can I get a copy of my divorce in Miami-Dade County?

Where can I find free public court records?

Criminal court records

  • Summons and complaints
  • Arrest records
  • Civil court records
  • Family court records (such as marriage,divorce and custody)
  • Bankruptcy court records
  • Land deed records
  • How to access court records?

    visit the court registry where the matter was heard;

  • write or fax a letter to the court registry where the matter was heard,(requests for court documents cannot be emailed); Find a local court registry
  • view and download documents online through Court Services Online (only certain documents can be viewed or downloaded). A fee may apply.
  • Are court records public record?

    To the extent that some police or prosecution papers are submitted to the courts while criminal cases are pending, if the records are contained in the court file and the file is a public record, they also are subject to disclosure under Judiciary Law, § 255.

    How to check court date online Miami Dade?

    Property Search. The first step is to identify the legal owner of the property.

  • Find Recorded Documents. Go to Clerk of Court’s website and search in recorded documents for a Lis Pendens against this property.
  • Search the Civil/Probate Docket. Search the civil/probate docket on the Clerk of Courts website.