How do I reset my SMC router?
How to Reset your SMC D3GN Modem
- Locate the Reset button on the back of the modem.
- Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the button. The modem should restart and the lights will flash.
- Once the modem is finished restarting and is online the settings will be back to default.
How do I change my SMC router password?
Changing passwords on your SMC Wireless Modem
- Navigate to the SMC Admin Console by typing 192.168. 0.1 in your internet browser (at the top of your page).
- Log In with the following information: Username: cusadmin.
- Select Wireless.
- Choose Encryption.
- Enter the desired password into the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Select Apply.
How do I find my Shaw password?
Visit My Shaw, click Forgot your Shaw ID or password and enter your Email address. You will need to confirm that you are not a bot, then click Reset password. From here, check your email account for instructions to reset your password.
What is my Shaw Gateway password?
Enter the following information: Username: cusadmin. Password: This information is located on the white sticker on the top or side of your modem.
How do I reset My Shaw router password?
Restore default password
- Locate the small pin-hole reset button on the back of your Shaw modem.
- Push and hold the button with a paperclip or pin and hold for 15 seconds.
- The lights on the modem will begin to flash if the reset was successful.
How do I reset My Shaw Wi-Fi password?
Change your WiFi password
- Open the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web portal.
- Select Connect, then choose See Network.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon at the top right.
- Your WiFi network details are displayed.
- Select WiFi Password to change it.
- Once you’re done, select Apply Changes, and you’re all set!
How do I access My Shaw router settings?
Visit internet.shaw.ca/ and sign in with your Shaw ID username and password. Alternatively, you can login to the Gateway via the Admin Tool to change settings that way. Note that some settings may not be available here, and must be changed in the BlueCurve Home app instead. Enter 10.0.
What is My Shaw admin password?
What is My Shaw WiFi password?
Password: You can find the password printed on the white sticker on the side or top your Shaw wireless modem (SMC), referred to as the Pre-shared Key or Password.