How do you get a mixed name on Facebook?
To add another name:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Personal Information below Account Settings.
- Tap on your name.
- Tap Add a nickname, a birth name…
- Select the type of name you want to add next to Name type.
- Enter your other name next to Name.
How do I add languages to my Facebook language?
How to change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com.
- Scroll down to the Help & Settings section and select “Language.”
- Now scroll down and choose your language from the list.
How can I change my Facebook name style?
- Open Log in or Sign up and Login to your Account.
- Go to Settings >> General >> and Edit your Facebook Profile Name.
- Choose any desired Stylish Facebook Name from above List and Copy First and Last Name.
- Paste it in First Name and Last Name Box and click on Review Changes.
How do I get my Chinese name on Facebook?
According to Facebook, my Chinese name will only appear when my Taiwanese friends who use Facebook in traditional Chinese view my profile. If you want the world to see your Chinese name, you can simply key it in as your alternate name and check the ‘Include this in my profile’ box.
How do I change my region on Facebook 2021?
About This Article
- Tap your profile photo.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the pencil next to Current City.
- Enter a new location.
- Choose a privacy option.
- Tap Save.
How would Japanese say my name?
Japanese textbooks typically teach the following two phrases as the standard way to say “my name is” in Japanese. 私の名前は [name]です。 watashi no namae wa [name] desu. My name is [name].