How do you make a Snickers apple salad?
Let’s take a quick look:
- Make pudding mixture. In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla pudding and milk and smooth and creamy.
- Prep apples and Snickers. Core and chop all but one of the apples.
- Add remaining ingredients. Fold in the chopped apples and Snickers.
How do you make a caramel apple salad with Snickers?
- Mix cool whip and dry pudding mix together.
- Chop apples and chilled Snickers.
- Mix together.
- Heat caramel sauce a bit in the microwave- just enough to drizzle, not enough to heat up salad.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over salad and sprinkle peanuts on top.
- Chill for at least an hour– Voila!
Can I make apple snicker salad ahead of time?
Can you make snickers salad ahead of time? Yes, you can make this up to one day ahead of time. Mix it well and make sure the apple are fully coated to keep them from browning. Alternatively, you can soak your apples in lemon juice or orange juice for about 10 minutes before preparing the salad.
How do you make a cream cheese Snickers salad?
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
What kind of apples do you use for Snickers salad?
This delicious apple snickers salad has layers of granny smith apples, snickers, and caramel in a creamy topping made from cool whip, milk, and vanilla pudding mix.
Do you peel the apples for Snickers salad?
You can choose to peel them or leave the skins on. It’s a preference thing. Combine the Apples, Snickers Bars, Pudding and Cool Whip. Stir to Combine.
What goes in an apple salad?
- 3 cups cubed apples (1/2 inch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 cup chopped celery.
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows.
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts.
Why is my snicker salad runny?
Fold in apples, pineapple, Snickers bars, and nuts. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. I do NOT recommend preparing the salad too far in advance, because the fruit will release additional liquid as it sits and the salad will become watery.
What goes in Snickers salad?
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip.
- 5 apples, chopped.
- 5 full size Snickers bars, chopped.
- 1/2 cup grapes, cut in half.
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries.
How do you make the best apple salad?
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery and marshmallows. Stir in mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Stir in pecans before serving.
How do you make apple salad dressing?
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons honey.
- 2 tablespoons apple juice.
- ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger.
How long does snickers apple salad last?
about 4 days
How long does Apple Snicker Salad last? This delicious dessert lasts for about 4 days in the refrigerator. You can store it in an airtight tupperware container or with saran wrap in a bowl.
What is in Delicious apple and snickers salad?
Delicious Apple and Snickers Salad that is perfect for potlucks, family holidays, or any day you want a great dessert salad. Combine cold milk and vanilla instant pudding mix in a bowl with a whisk until mixed together. Fold vanilla pudding mix and Cool Whip together gently.
How do you make snicker salad?
Snicker Salad features tart apples and chopped Snickers bars in a sweet creamy dressing make an amazing fresh dessert. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until thickened to the consistency of whipped cream. Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
How do you make apple and Snickers apple crisp?
Chop the apples into bite sized chunks and pour into a large bowl. Unwrap the Snickers bars and chop into small chunks. Add the Snickers pieces to the large mixing bowl with the apples. Add the cream cheese mixture to the apples and Snickers in the large mixing bowl. Stir together until the apples and Snickers are coated well in the creamy mixture.
What is the best time to serve Apple Snickers salad?
*This salad is the best to be served immediately after prepping. You can store in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 days but the apples may brown some while storing. *You can also drizzle this salad with an easy caramel sauce right before serving to make a Caramel Apple Snickers Salad!