How do you unlock a Vodafone when you forgot the password?
Step 1: After multiple wrong attempts, you will get “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” option. Step 2: Login with your Google (Gmail) account by entering its details such as username/password. Step 3: Once you are logged in successfully, your smartphone will be unlocked.
How do I reset my Vodafone Smart?
1. 1. Find “Erase all data (factory reset)”
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Press System.
- Press Reset options.
- Press Erase all data (factory reset).
- Press RESET PHONE.
- Press ERASE EVERYTHING. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
How do I reset my Vodafone to factory settings?
Find “Factory data reset”
- Slide two fingers down the display starting from the top edge of your phone. Press SETTINGS.
- Press Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone.
- Press Erase everything. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
How do I reset my Vodafone Smart Tab 3g?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Vodafone Smart Tab 10
- 1- First turn off your Vodafone Smart Tab 10 completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the Vodafone logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I remove a Google account from my Vodafone tablet?
Click on the account you want to unlink from this device. 4- Fourth step: The data linked from this Google account (or the one you have selected) to the Vodafone Smart Tab 10 will appear. Press “Remove account” to continue.
How do I change my Vodafone pin?
I logged into My Vodafone
- Select Settings.
- Choose Profile.
- Choose Login details.
- Here you can change your PIN.
How do I reset my Vodafone router?
How do I factory reset my Vodafone Router?
- Insert a small, pointed object, like a paper clip, into the ‘RESET’ hole on the back of the hub and hold it in. All the lights will come on, and then 6 seconds later, all the lights will go off. After this you can release the button.
- After 5 seconds, the hub will now reset.