How fast can the 2006 Subaru Impreza go?
It’s an all-wheel drive front-engined 4-door compact sedan with 5 seats. With 227 hp, the turbocharged 2.5 Liter 16v Flat 4 gasoline engine accelerates this Impreza 2.5 WRX to 62 mph in 5.9 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 143 mph.
How much horsepower does a 2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i have?
173 hp2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i / Horsepower
How fast can a Subaru Impreza go?
With a top speed of 155 mph, the Subaru Impreza P1 takes joint fifth place. It’s a 2 door AWD Coupé with 4 seats and a front-mounted 2L Flat 4 Turbo Gasoline engine. See all the tech specs here.
How can I make my Subaru Impreza 2.5 faster?
How to Enhance a Subaru 2.5 Engine
- Replace the stock exhaust with a more free-flow exhaust system. This is often one of the first changes that enthusiasts make to their Subarus when they want more power.
- Install a more free-flowing air intake.
- Upgrade the electronics.
How much HP does a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX have?
300 hp2006 Subaru Impreza WRX / Horsepower
How fast does a 2006 Subaru WRX go?
The top speed for the Subaru WRX is 155 mph and 174 mph for the WRX STi.
Does the Subaru Impreza 2.5 i have a turbo?
The Impreza Wagon is offered as a 2.5i Sport with a 2.5-liter, four-cylinder engine creating 173 horsepower and 166 pound-feet of torque, or as a WRX Sport with a turbocharged 2.5-liter engine creating 224 horsepower and 226 pound-feet of torque.
Does a 2006 Impreza have a turbo?
Equipped with an intercooled and turbocharged 2.5-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder that produces 300 hp and 300 pounds-feet of torque, the WRX STi’s engine mates with a six-speed-manual gearbox. It’s the most powerful Subaru ever sold in North America.
What’s the fastest Subaru Impreza?
Which Subaru Model is the Fastest?
- #5 – 2009 Impreza 330S (0-60) in only 4.8 seconds.
- #4 – 2013 WRX Special Edition (0-60 in 4.7 seconds)
- #3 – 1998 Impreza 22B STI 1998 (4.7 seconds to reach 60 mph)
- #2 – 2012 WRX STI S206 (4.5 seconds 0-60 run)
- #1 – 2004 STI WR1 (4.3 seconds to reach 60 MPH)
Are Subarus quick?
What is the Fastest Subaru? The fastest Subaru currently in production is undoubtedly the WRX STI that can sprint from naught to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds thanks to its 2.5-liter boxer engine.