How much does desert safari in Dubai cost?
The average cost per person for a desert safari in Dubai ranges from 100 AED to 1000 AED. The trips are generally available at lower prices on weekdays, as the number of visitors remains lower than usual.
Which safari is the best in Dubai?
What are the Best Dubai Desert Tours and Safaris?
- Premium Red Dunes & Camel Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp.
- Exclusive Heritage Desert Safari from Dubai | Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Quad Bike (ATV) Desert Safari from Dubai.
- Morning Safari with Dune Bashing, Sandboarding & Quad Bikes Ride.
Which month is the best to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from November to April. January and February see heavy tourist traffic because of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which makes the city come alive.
What is Dubai desert safari?
Tour the desert with camels, quad bikes and more. Desert Safari Dubai specialises in tours of the vast and spectacular UAE desert. Catch a stunning view of the orange sunset and experience one of Dubai’s most adventurous activities.
What are the different desert safari trips in Dubai?
The best Dubai Desert Safaris are:
- Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari, & BBQ at Al Khayma.
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride and Sandboarding.
- Dubai: Half-Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride & Quad Bike Option.
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp.
Which is the largest desert in UAE?
Rub al Khali
Empty Quarter Desert in Abu Dhabi — National Geographic. The Empty Quarter, or Rub al Khali, is the world’s largest sand desert.
How many desert safaris are there in UAE?
Desert Safari is one of the major attractions in Dubai. There are currently two places in Dubai where you can go for desert safari, Lahbab, and Al Awir.
How much is the desert safari in Abu Dhabi?
Price List for Tour (AED and USD)
|Standard evening safari – 4×4||90 AED / 24 USD||70 AED / 20 USD|
|Standard morning safari – 4×4||70 AED / 20 USD||50 AED / 13 USD|
|Standard overnight safari – 4×4||70 AED / 20 USD||50 AED / 13 USD|
|Standard camel trekking – 4×4||70 AED / 20 USD||50 AED / 13 USD|