How to resolve FTP error 530?
To Set Read Permission on Default FTP Site, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Services Manager select Default FTP Site, click Properties.
- On the Home Directory tab, verify that the Local Path listed is valid (save this path), and that the Read check box is checked.
- Click OK.
What does HTTP 530 mean?
530 FTP Response code It is a permanent negative response, which means the client is discouraged from sending the command again before logging in since the server will respond with the same response code.
How do I fix FileZilla 530 authentication failed?
FileZilla 530 Login authentication failed usually occurs when you are using whether an incorrect username, password, hostname or connection port. The first thing you need to do is make sure you are using relevant and correct username and password when accessing the server.
What does a server responds with 503 response code mean?
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.
How do I enable passive FTP transfer mode in Microsoft IIS server when Windows firewall is on?
Step 1: Open Start > Settings > Control Panel > Firewall. Step 2: Add the TCP ports 5001-5008 to the firewall exception list. Now you should be able to connect to ftp server with passive transfer mode.
How do I allow FTP through Windows firewall?
How to allow FTP port in Windows Firewall?
- Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel > Click on Security center.
- At the bottom window (Manage security settings for:)
- Click on this option.
- Select Exceptions tab > Click on Add Port button.
- Add port 21 and 20 as follows.
- Save Firewall settings by clicking on OK button.