Is anonymoX a VPN?
Free VPN Extension for Chrome & Firefox | anonymoX.
How do you use anonymoX extension?
anonymoX enables you to…
- Browse the web anonymously.
- Change your IP address (to one provided by us)
- Visit blocked/censored websites.
- Appear to originate from another country.
- Delete cookies, show your public ip, change browser id..
How do I add an IP address to Firefox?
Connection settings in Firefox
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button and select OptionsPreferences. Click the menu button.
- In the General panel, go to the ProxyNetwork Settings section.
- Click Settings…. The Connection Settings dialog will open.
How do I hide Anonymizer in Firefox?
- Right-click the GreaseMonkey icon and select “Manage User Scripts.” Alternately, click “Tools” in the top menu bar, followed by “GreaseMonkey” and “Manage User Scripts.”
- Click on the “Google Anonymizer” item in the list of installed scripts.
- Uncheck the box labeled “Enabled.”
How do I make Firefox anonymous?
Can I set Firefox to always use Private Browsing?
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Choose Use custom settings for history from the drop-down menu and check the Always use private browsing mode setting.
What is my internet protocol?
An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP stands for “Internet Protocol,” which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
Does Firefox change your IP address?
When you connect using the Private Network browser-level protection (the Firefox extension), your IP address will change to a Cloudflare server IP address. You will not be able to choose the server location.
Does Firefox Hide IP?
“Your IP address is like a home address for your computer. One of the reasons why you may want to keep it hidden is to keep advertising networks from tracking your browsing history. Firefox Private Network will mask your IP address providing protection from third party trackers around the web.”