What are all of The Sims 3 traits?
Traits in Detailedit
|Absent Minded||Occasionally forget what they are doing and where they are going.|
|Ambitious||Excel in career quicker, satisfied wishes are more rewarding. Advance and stay on top of goals to keep Ambitious Sims happy.|
|Angler||Enjoy fishing more, catch fish better.|
What are the best traits in The Sims 3?
The Sims 3 Career Traits for Good Worker Sims
- Ambitious. The Ambitious trait helps Sims in careers in several ways.
- Charismatic. Charismatic Sims are better at making friends in general, and will certinaly make plenty of friends at work.
- Over Emotional.
How many traits are in Sims 3 with all expansions?
Altogether they add up to a total of 99 normal traits.
What are hidden traits?
Hidden traits are traits in The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 that cannot be seen in-game except when a Sim performs a related action autonomously or an unlocked interaction is available. Hidden traits become available to Sims in specific careers, life states, or in some cases the children of a Sim with the hidden trait.
What are the best traits for a sim?
Sims 4: 15 Best Trait Combinations
- 8 8. Gloomy + Outgoing.
- 9 9. Creative + Genius.
- 10 10. Self-Assured + Ambitious.
- 11 11. Loves Outdoors + Child Of The Ocean.
- 12 12. Outgoing + Dance Machine.
- 13 13. Bro + Active.
- 14 14. Cat/Dog Lover + Loner.
- 15 15. Self-Absorbed + Outgoing.
What does the lucky trait do Sims 3?
Lucky is a physical trait in The Sims 3. It conflicts with the unlucky trait, and is first available to children. Lucky Sims are closely followed through life with a comforting sense of luck. They win often and they win big.