What career can I get in 3 months?
Top careers with three-month certificate programs
- Medical billing and coding specialist. National average salary: $21.74 per hour.
- Web designer. National average salary: $22.36 per hour.
- HVAC technician. National average salary: $23.39 per hour.
- Truck driver. National average salary: $27.70 per hour.
- Licensed real estate agent.
What is the hardest trade to learn?
When asked what type of work was most difficult to master (out of 32 different trades), the two groups of respondents (the average age of which was 43 years old) were in agreement again — electrical work was the hardest to master, followed by carpentry, HVAC, and cabinets/countertops.
What career can I get in 6 months?
6-Month Certificate Programs That Pay Well
- Real Estate Agent. Selling real estate has limitless potential, and you can get started quickly.
- Commercial Truck Driver. Becoming a truck driver isn’t as long a road as you might think.
- Phlebotomy Tech.
- HVAC Tech.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Personal Trainer.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
What is the highest paying trade?
Highest-paying trade careers
- Landscape designer.
- Respiratory therapist.
- Construction manager.
- Dental hygienist. National average salary: $38.10 per hour.
- Ultrasonographer. National average salary: $38.49 per hour.
- Radiation therapist. National average salary: $115,241 per year.
What is the fastest-growing trade?
Top 10 Fastest-Growing Careers
- Solar Photovoltaic Installer.
- Wind Turbine Technician.
- Home Health Aide.
- Personal Care Aide.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Information Security Analyst.
- Physician Assistant.
What will I become if I study sociology?
Potential public service jobs for sociology graduates include roles in social and welfare services, public health services, the voluntary sector, criminal justice, probation and prison services, rehabilitation and housing services.
What jobs pay 20 an hour without a degree?
17 Jobs That Pay $20 An Hour With Little Or No Experience/Degree
- #1. Proofreading.
- #2. Become a Virtual Assistant.
- #3. Small Business Marketing.
- #4. Bookkeeping.
- #5. Website Development and Computer Programming.
- #6. Freelance Writing.
- #7. Online Tutoring.
- #8. Test Websites.
What is the best trade for a woman?
Here are some of the List for Trade careers that females can be involved in;
- Construction Technology.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Technician.
- Architect or Civil Drafter.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Industrial Designer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Solar Energy Technician.
What are the five branches of sociology?
The main branches of sociology are as follows:
- Theoretical Sociologist. It includes micro theory or small/middle/large theory.
- Historical Sociology. It is the study of social facts and social groups.
- Sociology of Knowledge.
- Sociology of Religion.
- Sociology of Economy.
- Rural Sociology.
- Urban Sociology.
What trades are most in demand?
21 Skilled trade jobs in demand
- Diesel technician.
- Home inspector.
- Aircraft mechanic.
- Landscape designer.
- Construction manager.
What is the best trade to learn 2020?
Top Trade Jobs
- Network Architect—$135,444.
- Database Administrator—$85,778.
- Cardiovascular Technologist—$81,000.
- Project Construction Manager—$86,000.
- Radiation Therapist—$85,500.
- Dental Hygienist—$74,000.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer—$68,000.
- Elevator Mechanic—$67,000.
Is sociology hard to study?
Sociology is quite a tough subject to study as most of the sociologists are foreigners (German and french) and their translated works are a pain in the back to understand. There are topics like functionalism that will give you sleepless nights if you have decided on to understanding the lesson.
What is an easy degree that pays well?
What Is an Easy Bachelor’s Degree to Get?
|Occupation||Median Annual Wage||Degree Required|
|Accountants and Auditors||$69,350||Accounting or Business|
|Social and Community Service Managers||$64,100||Human Services (or related)|
|Market Research Analysts||$63,230||Marketing or Business|
|Secondary school teachers||$57,200||Education|
How can I make 60000 a year?
20 Jobs Where You Can Make $60,000 Out of College
- Market Research Analyst.
- Compensation, Benefits and Job Analysis Specialist.
- Film and Video Editor.
- Conservation Scientist or Forester.
- Human Resources Specialist.
- High School Teacher.
- Respiratory Therapist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,280.
- Public Relations Specialist. Median annual salary in 2018: $60,000.
What are the most useful degrees?
Here is a list of the most useful college majors based on post-graduate employment and median annual wage as noted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Political science.
- Business administration.
- General engineering.
- Materials science.
- Chemical engineering.
What is the easiest trade to learn?
5 Booming Trade Careers That Don’t Require Student Loans
- Wind Turbine Technicians. According to the BLS, wind turbine technician is the fastest-growing occupation in the U.S. Plus, working on wind turbines means you’re contributing to an important source of green energy.
- Elevator Mechanics.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic.
- HVACR Technicians.
What is a good sociology question?
These umbrella topics include:
- Race, Nationality, and Ethnicity.
- Mass Media.
- Sociology of Food.
- Youth Cultures.
- Sociology of Gender and Sexuality.
- Social Movements.
- Cults, Clans, and Communities.
- Class Conflict and Inequalities.