What is the common laboratory apparatus and equipment?
|COMMON LABORATORY EQUIPMENT|
|BEAKER TONGS||Metal with rubber ends; used to handle hot beakers|
|CHEMICAL APRON||Chemical resistant rubberized apron used to protect clothing|
|CRUCIBLE & COVER||Made of porcelain; used to heat small amounts of solid substances that are being heated strongly at high temperatures|
What are the laboratory equipments?
- ERLENMEYER FLASK.
- TEST TUBE.
- VIAL WITH CAP.
- Glassware- used for measurement. VOLUMETRIC FLASK. GRADUATED CYLINDER. PIPET. BURET.
- Equipment often used in Titrations. RING STAND. BURET CLAMP. UTILITY CLAMP.
- Miscellaneous. FUNNEL. WATCH GLASS. CRUCIBLE TONGS. GLASS STIR BAR. MAGNETIC STIR BAR. DISPOSABLE PIPET.
What are the names of science equipment?
Here is the lab equipment list for you to check out before you buy:
- Funnels and Bottles. If you are working on experiments that involve liquids, funnels and bottles in different sizes and stem lengths are necessary.
- Conical Flask.
- Lab Stands.
- Test Tubes.
- Burettes and Pipettes.
- Lab Burners.
- Rubber Tubing.
What are 5 safety equipment in the laboratory?
Safety goggles. As one of the most sensitive parts of your body, your eyes are especially vulnerable when you’re working with hazardous chemicals and materials.
What are the 20 lab safety rules?
General Laboratory Safety Rules
- Know locations of laboratory safety showers, eyewashstations, and fire extinguishers.
- Know emergency exit routes.
- Avoid skin and eye contact with all chemicals.
- Minimize all chemical exposures.
- No horseplay will be tolerated.
- Assume that all chemicals of unknown toxicity are highly toxic.
What are the 5 lab safety rules?
Lab safety rules: 5 things you need to remember when working in a lab
- Dress appropriately.
- Keep a tidy lab.
- Know your lab safety symbols.
- Handle chemical spills properly.
- Know your safety equipment.
- Test your skills in our Lab Safety simulation.
What is the most important laboratory equipment?
What are the 15 lab safety rules?